Skip to next video does not work
Hi guys! I filed a bug with a ticket #166. When playing a playlist with video files, the first video plays fine, but the rest don't. Instead I get a black screen with the word "buffering" in it and I get the audio of the movie but no video. Can anyone else test this and report their findings? Eek
I have a Mac Mini Intel Core Duo, 10.5.2 installed and the lates XBMC version (0.4.5).
Sounds very similar to http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=32467
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Make sure to check back on your ticket periodically. More info will (and has) been requested.
@tslayer. Yes that's exactly the same bug. Sorry for my crappy English!
@iordonez. I did as you suggested and attatched the log on my ticket. Thanks.
Do me a favor and keep an eye out for this bug in the next version, if it is the same as the one linked below it will probably be fixed in the linux trunk and eventually merged with the OS X trunk inadvertently fixing it for you... If this happens notify me or close your ticket.
It should be fixed as of r12612.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Please read and follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, please make sure you read this first.

@iordonez OK I will!
@d4rk That was quick :-)
I'm assuming this will also fix the issue I have where I play a stacked movie (like where I have a movie split into 2 files - movie_pt1.avi and movie_pt2.avi) and get the same kind of playback error as below?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skip to next video does not work0