• 5(current)
Release Disclose.TV
Hi

Anyone else unable to play any videos in the Disclose plugin?

It's not working for me at all at the moment.

Looks like the YouTube plugin has had a couple of updates recently, I am still able to play videos OK in the YouTube plugin however.

Thanks.
^^ I'm here to report a similar issue.
From yesterday night apparently all video it's not works. I obtain for a seconds the "blue spin icon" of estuary skin and after that nothigs. At the seconds/third try it's say to check log..........
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
Yes, Addon seems to have stopped working
Hey bro, I don't know if the plugin crashed or a dependency or what not but DiscloseTV hasn't worked in about 3 or 4 days. "Lunatixz" @
Website changed, fix was pushed v.1.0.5
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Sometime some video report it's need to enable the Proxy....... it's releated the inputstream dash. You can add somethings like the actually youtube addons to enable/disable the built in kodi dash also on this addons ?
YOU ARE THE  "ONE"
Hi

Thanks for the v1.05 update. Now most videos are playing again. However some do not and it shows a YouTube popup message saying Proxy is not running.

What to do?

Looking in the YouTube plugin settings "Use MPEG-DASH" was not enabled. If I enable it the two videos that didn't play, now are playing OK.

However sure I had MPEG-DASH disabled for a reason as seem to remember it causing problems before.

Thanks.
It's no more working good................

I have tryed about 5 minutes ago........ i select "New" from first menu. A video list it's be appears. When i choose "Next Page" it's appears a message on tv say somethigs like "Somethings goes wrong".

Sorry for now....... i have turned off my Pi2. Tomorrow if need i can post some info about it.
Can confirm that clicking on Go to next page results in a popup error that says Something's gone wrong, try again and next page of videos isn't loaded.
I'll look into it.. Thx
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2018-12-04, 15:39)Lunatixz Wrote: I'll look into it.. Thx
 No problems... I hope I did right thing to report the problem Smile
At the moment i have a problem with the disclose tv ad-don.
It doesn't matter what to select, getting an error message on top right screen and it wont show me the content.
Anyone else have problems with the ad-don?
Yep DiscloseTv addon is confirmed dead at the moment.
Come here to see if it's a my only issue.... read it's already reported Smile Thanks in advance for fix Smile
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disclose.TV2