• 9(current)
Release Disclose.TV
@Lunatixz seems completely broken now as I can't play a single video.
Yeah, this one is hugely missed.
(2019-11-08, 09:49)Atreyu Wrote: Yeah, this one is hugely missed.

I just rebuilt my Raspberry Pi 2 running OSMC November 2019.11-1 and this add-on will not work.  Is there a working build for download outside the Kodi repository?  I just get the list of videos but not a single one of them will play.
(2019-12-18, 23:01)annuvin Wrote:
(2019-11-08, 09:49)Atreyu Wrote: Yeah, this one is hugely missed.

I just rebuilt my Raspberry Pi 2 running OSMC November 2019.11-1 and this add-on will not work.  Is there a working build for download outside the Kodi repository?  I just get the list of videos but not a single one of them will play. 
It's broken.
Still broken
(2020-04-11, 15:35)EVILCURT Wrote: Still broken
It's not only broken.. it's dead problably.
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
I don't understand why this add-on has not been updated when so many people love it? Is it the inability to fix it, or just the lack of desire to do so? This add-on was my main "go to" when I was bored with everything else. Please, if there's anyone out there that has the ability to get this working again, please do. And if its a money bounty we need to start, let's do it. I have no problem chipping in $20 bucks toward the cause.
(2020-04-15, 19:16)danbyers2 Wrote: I don't understand why this add-on has not been updated when so many people love it? Is it the inability to fix it, or just the lack of desire to do so? This add-on was my main "go to" when I was bored with everything else. Please, if there's anyone out there that has the ability to get this working again, please do. And if its a money bounty we need to start, let's do it. I have no problem chipping in $20 bucks toward the cause.

Also, just a thought, but has anyone tried contacting the admin of the site and seeing if there's any way that they could help. There's got to be some kind of scripting that could be added, without to much trouble, that could help with the small issues the add-on is having.
As general advice, be careful of such considerations. In many cases these addons are "unofficial" and not supported by or with the blessing of the original site.

In some cases drawing attention to them by making such requests can end up with a "cease and desist" order to stop publication of the addon.

I don't know the details of the relationship with this particular provider, but it has occurred in the past that well-meaning people have asked providers in such cases and the addon ended up having to be pulled as the site didn't like having their content used via an addon that they didn't control or provide.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-04-15, 19:16)danbyers2 Wrote: I don't understand why this add-on has not been updated when so many people love it? Is it the inability to fix it, or just the lack of desire to do so? This add-on was my main "go to" when I was bored with everything else. Please, if there's anyone out there that has the ability to get this working again, please do. And if its a money bounty we need to start, let's do it. I have no problem chipping in $20 bucks toward the cause.

Site changes it's backend repeatedly; If I had to guess... they do it on purpose to keep web scrapers broken. When I have free time I'll update the plugin; which will probably break again a month from now.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2020-04-16, 04:51)Lunatixz Wrote:

Site changes it's backend repeatedly; If I had to guess... they do it on purpose to keep web scrapers broken. When I have free time I'll update the plugin; which will probably break again a month from now.

Gottcha... definite confirmation on what I believed to be true years ago. It's strange to think, though, that Disclose.TV would purposefully recode to break plugins considering it's info that they want to be seen and distributed. Then again, who knows...it's hard to say one way or the other when it comes to anything anymore. Just gotta appreciate what we have when we have it. I've been using Kodi from the day of way back, and if theirs one thing I've learned it's to expect change.
On to a different request...have you considered scripting a add-on for altcensored.com site. It's a video site with the sole purpose of hosting videos that YouTube bans. I will post the request in the main video add-on request thread also. Again, thank you for your time, greatly appreciated.
(2020-04-15, 20:52)DarrenHill Wrote: As general advice, be careful of such considerations. In many cases these addons are "unofficial" and not supported by or with the blessing of the original site.

In some cases drawing attention to them by making such requests can end up with a "cease and desist" order to stop publication of the addon.

I don't know the details of the relationship with this particular provider, but it has occurred in the past that well-meaning people have asked providers in such cases and the addon ended up having to be pulled as the site didn't like having their content used via an addon that they didn't control or provide.
Understandably noted and agree. Just because a sites content might seem to support the cause, doesn't make it so.
Any fix yet?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disclose.TV2