Install Guide for Amazon Video on milhouse build raspberrypi
Ive got the github link to the amazon addon but do not know how to install it, can someone please help
Instructions are in the test thread, see note #6 in the first post. Install the addon from a zip file (downloaded from github). Install libwidevinecdm.so as per the instructions. For me Prime_Instant isn't working very well (TV episodes are not listed). I don't know if the Sandmann addon is working or not.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-12-22, 19:16)Milhouse Wrote: Instructions are in the test thread, see note #6 in the first post. Install the addon from a zip file (downloaded from github). Install libwidevinecdm.so as per the instructions. For me Prime_Instant isn't working very well (TV episodes are not listed). I don't know if the Sandmann addon is working or not.

Appreciate the reply thanks.

Will have a look
ok i had already done that but i get an error installing the zip about mechanize is missing (script.module.mechanise 0.2.6)

So i dowloaded that zip and tried to install it, and also get an error saying it cant install from the zip
(2017-12-22, 19:36)wifiuk Wrote: ok i had already done that but i get an error installing the zip about mechanize is missing (script.module.mechanise 0.2.6)

So i dowloaded that zip and tried to install it, and also get an error saying it cant install from the zip
 ok i worked it out and have got it installed now. but nothing is playing
Nobody knows unless you post a debug log (wiki)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Install Guide for Amazon Video on milhouse build raspberrypi0