• 12(current)
[REQUEST] Channel4 Catchup - 4oD (Channel 4 on Demand) Plugin?
GeezerJT Wrote:Any ideas?

Have another issue on my other machine now, it will play fine for about 2 minutes then stop, this is a acer revo currently running beta 2. Main system doesnt do the same thing, it plays fine apart from the failed to play problem. This one is running beta 3

The xbmc.log might give a clue, if there is a 4odplayer-11.8.5.swf, then that is wrong, it should be 4odplayer- 11.21.2.swf. You need to change the plugin. See issue 2 here....

http://code.google.com/p/nibor-xbmc-repo/issues/list

Attached to the issue are updates..

If the xbmc.log shows a line with rtmpe://ak.securestream.channel4.com or rtmpe://ll.securestream.channel4.com, the issue is either with the parameters supplied such as the swf file url, or rtmpdump is failing for some reason, those errors/warnings should be in the xbmc.log.

Updated attachments to log extra information.
guys can you give me instruction for a working repo installation and configuration??
I installed the addon from zip file on XBMC yet I cant find in my Video Addons in my videos menu.

I am sorry but this thread is too long to find the solution
I really want channels 4 and 5
Hi there. I am having problem getting the 4OD and 5OD add ons to work. I have read through the thread but am a pretty basic user. I am running Win 7 with xbmc 11.0. I have downloaded rtmpdump and pointed 4OD at the file rtmpdump.exe but whenever I run the add on it just says script failed.

Here is the debug log

Greatly appreciate any help

DISREGARD, found the other thread and got it working cheers.
error
script failed! : plugin.video.4od

is all i get, this is way too complicated to get working, does it even work or is this out of date?
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Channel4 Catchup - 4oD (Channel 4 on Demand) Plugin?0