Container.OnNext/Container.OnPrevious Events
Been doing some testing on the linux build and I think I may have found a bug relating to the Container.OnNext/Container.OnPrevious events.

If you look at the List view in PM III and then change the code that displays the list-focus.png image in the focusedlayout to the following (the code in italics is the new code):

Code:
<control type="image">
  <width>485</width>
  <height>29</height>
  <posx>0</posx>
  <posy>0</posy>
  <visible>Control.HasFocus(50)</visible>
  <texture>list-focus.png</texture>
  [i]<animation effect="slide" start="0,-30" end="0,0" time="400" reversible="false" tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="Container.OnNext">focus</animation>
  <animation effect="slide" start="0,30" end="0,0" time="400" reversible="false"  tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="Container.OnPrevious">focus</animation>[/i]
</control>

If you run this in XBMC_PC or the xbox then the list focus image slides from one item to the next when you move up and down through the list.

However, if you run this on the linux build the focus image initially moves as expected but then it starts jumping as id it gets into an infinite loop and keeps triggering the animation over and over again.

Anyone else seen anything like this?
I guess that one or more of the recent changes have fixed this as it now seems to be working fine after a recent rebuild. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Container.OnNext/Container.OnPrevious Events0