v18 Is CMS plus 3d lut table work under linux ?
Hi !

I noticed that kodi has the cms option with the ability to load 3d lut tables.
However, it does not work - when I include this option with an loaded array 3dlut, I have a dark image - it happens in kodi with libreelec 9.0 and in kodi 18 in ubuntu 17.10.

It works only in the windows version of kodi.

My graphics are intel HD 630 processor i5-7300HQ, computer Zotac MI553.

I am interested in this option because I would like to watch 4k movies from hdr on the SD screen.

This conversion can be done just using 3d lut tables or use madVR but it works only on Windows.
So if the Linux version of kodi has this option then I would like to know how to use it Smile
CMS is not currently supported in LibreELEC 8/LibreELEC 9 due to implementation issues in the Kodi GUI resulting in increased likelihood of a Kodi crash, which causes a poor user experience and increased support burden for what is a rarely used feature.

If/when the GUI crash issues are addressed then it will be supported.

Can't help with Ubuntu - possibly you don't have liblcms2 installed?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is CMS plus 3d lut table work under linux ?0