Testbuild rev #12767
Since I deleted the old build by accident (uploaded new vis archive) here's a recent version:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles..._id=585323

chadoe found the shoutcast crash bug but unfortunately I can't get a release build compiled where it and AMT streaming works (debug works fine so far).
Need some more time and maybe a hint from chadoe Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Wiso,

great job, all is A-ok here, I am getting video_ts/ifo playback! Nice. I had to install the latest T3CH build to get this one to function. I was getting all kinds of RunTime errors. Anyhow updated to the latest build and your 12767 and all is fine.

I cannot figure out though why the music library will not scan OK. All my music is WMA_lossless all set-up with WMP10. All my xboxes scan it fine and in win32 or the linux SVN I just get it finding my FLAC files and not the WMA files. In library view it just loads them all into a Various Artists folder and when I click on that all the tracks are there with the Album Art. Has too be a tag issue.

Analog and Digital output are fine (tested) ok. MKV is OK and MP4 is ok. I will test some more and report back.

A-1.

Thanks,

Dave
Supply some of them wma files and someone may take a look. You probably only need the tag bit of it (i.e. start chunk of 1MB or so should be plenty).

Ofcourse, it'd be even better if you could debug it yourself, or try the same files on xbox or directx win32 (to rule out something simply not being compiled into the sdl version).
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Thanks WiSo, a lot!!!!!!

PLS check "Big Step Forward" - don`t work - just like stop action Sad
BAG_Ass Wrote:Thanks WiSo, a lot!!!!!!

PLS check "Big Step Forward" - don`t work - just like stop action Sad

Do you refer to an older thread? Or do you mean fast forward and stop in videos?
i skip 747. Description is - i just press button for "Big Step Forward" in keymap.hml section for fullscreenvideo it stop plays video and show me list with video files. When i start it again video starts from position when i press "Big Step Forward" button. "Big Step Back" is works fine.
jmarshall Wrote:Supply some of them wma files and someone may take a look. You probably only need the tag bit of it (i.e. start chunk of 1MB or so should be plenty).

Ofcourse, it'd be even better if you could debug it yourself, or try the same files on xbox or directx win32 (to rule out something simply not being compiled into the sdl version).

Jonathan,

I checked the tags on a few Random files in both WMP10 and then loaded a few directories into MP3Tag and they do not seem to be missing any info. I went back to both my xboxes and deleted the music DB and rebscanned on both and they find every file and playback no problem. I looked in the log file from the scan and at the end of every line for a specific album or WMA title i get an FD=10000 and some FD=10001

All the files with tags and cover art plat fine on both xboxes and in WMP10 in windows.

Any thoughts. I cannot post the log to pastebin it locks up every time.

THX,

Dave
If it works on xbox, then it's a linuxport issue.

Right, so it is not supporting WMA tags by the looks of it.

Regards,

Dave
BAG_Ass Wrote:i skip 747. Description is - i just press button for "Big Step Forward" in keymap.hml section for fullscreenvideo it stop plays video and show me list with video files. When i start it again video starts from position when i press "Big Step Forward" button. "Big Step Back" is works fine.

Both "Big Steps" work fine for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Testbuild rev #127670