Solved How to make menus still highlight after changing menu color
Hi everyone! Quick question. I'm using the Aeon Nox skin. I've changed the font color on most of my menus to customize the look of my Kodi (doing some sweet gradients on a few of them in fact), which looks sharp, but now i've encountered a problem. Now when I scroll over to any of the menus i've changed the colors of, they no longer highlight. They simply stay the color I changed them to. There is no longer any sort of highlight on any menus I select that I have customized the colors of

It's not a huge problem, but when i've got like three or four customized menus in a row (like MOVIES, TELEVISION, MUSIC, PICTURES for example) it's a little tough to know exactly which one I am now on when scrolling through

Is there a way to restore the highlight option to these recolored menus? 

I basically want them to be recolored, but switch to the highlight, as it usually does, when selected
Activating skin rollover colours would be a property of the Aeon Nox skin, and the question would be best handled by the author or his support thread for the skin. https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142
Ah okay, thanks for the reply. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to make menus still highlight after changing menu color0