Solved Refresh removes movie
Hey guys. I have been having trouble getting Artwork Downloader to work. I have my structure like this: J:\Kid's Movies\Super Awesome Movie. I have each movie in its own folder and they are all named correctly, I use Filebot to pull the name directly from TheMovieDB. Whenever I use Artwork Downloader it never really finds anything and all my movies have thumbnails instead of the proper poster artwork. I am able to get the proper artwork by going into each movie's information page and selecting refresh, but that also removes the movie from my library, sort of. I say sort of because it removes it from the cover flow view, but the movie is still there if I go into Settings/Media Settings/Videos/Kid's Movies.

I can get around this by going into each and every movies information page, refresh then delete the source and re add it, but thats a whole lot of time I don't really have. Is there anything I have missed/doing wrong?

Thanks -Mike
Hello Ibanezmike

Artwork Downloader is no longer supported or maintained by the author. Read the official thread... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=114633

Try Artwork Beef... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258886
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks, thats exactly what I was looking for! Everything is working perfectly now.
No problems. Enjoy Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Refresh removes movie0