Request: southparkstudios.com plugin or script
Thumbs Up 
I'm not sure if any programmers watch the show South Park, but they are now broadcasting every single episode of their show free here. It's ad supported of course, but it is still pretty awesome. Would any programmers be skilled enough to make a script for that?
second'd
third'd
A plugin or script for this would be great. Especially because the image quality is quite nice.
I would do it if I had the skills Nerd
Great add to Navi-X!
If you want to make it happen, get to work!
you can do most of the investigative work yourself and construct a pseudo algo, then it would be easier for any "programmer" to implement it for you with the right syntax

ie of investigative work:
1. algo to fetch flv from host site/link site

You can use program "url snooper" to do this investigative work and your knowledge of what streaming video protocols XBMC supports.
Spread the knowledge, nothing else.Image
Love the show, but U.S only at the moment.
So anyone who is going to make this plugin would have to include proxy support for us poor Brits. I`ll have a look at it after i finish my Animepile plugin which is nearly done.

cheers,Voinage.
I've been thinking about posting this for a few days and when I come here I see a post already exists Big Grin Both of my older sons would love this plugin and I think it would be an extremely good one.
I can't program, but do you guys know anyone that programs and like south park?
I tried using that URL Snooper program and I couldn't find anything on southparkstudios.com. There is another site tho, its called http://www.stansdad.com that also offers free south park episodes. Would it be easier to make a script for stansdad?
bump
Would be a really great plugin. Tried Url snooper but couldnt find anything. They only thing i found was a post over at evo-x.de where someone seems to have fetched the urls, but i cant get them to play.

The post at evo-x.de: http://www.evo-x.de/wbb2/thread.php?postid=1649155 7th post
A program called orbit downloader (freeware) is able to capture these streams.
The Reason why XBMC is not able to play the .flv is because it currently does not support RTMP (Real Time Messaging Protocol). Im not sure if anyone else has noticed but the quallity of the episodes from southparkstudios.com are really nice.better than any website that i have come across. I have downloaded and compared them to "scene releases" that are ripped in .avi format (divx/xvid). and by FAR the legal episodes on southparkstudios.com are superior.
A program called orbit downloader (freeware) is able to capture these streams.
The Reason why XBMC is not able to play the .flv is because it currently does not support RTMP (Real Time Messaging Protocol). Im not sure if anyone else has noticed but the quality of the episodes from southparkstudios.com are really nice.better than any website that i have come across. I have downloaded and compared them to "scene releases" that are ripped in .avi format (divx/xvid). and by FAR the legal episodes on southparkstudios.com are superior.
check the southpark plugin release on the main page guys.

Thanks,V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request: southparkstudios.com plugin or script0