Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
I have followed all intructions in the 10 steps to xbmc on windows and have the latest t3ch build with the current XBMC.exe binary from source forge working but I can't seem to be able to control with my gamepad. I am using a xbox 360 wireless controller with a 360 wireless receiver for windows. If I manually map my gamepad to keyboard events with another program i can control XBMC but is there a way to get XBMC to process the gamepad events directly?
I'm pretty sure the answer, at least right now, is no. Even people using remotes with XBMC have to set up emulation for keyboard events.
Smile 
Hello everyone !

I also bought an Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows and was hoping to use it with XBMC on Windows build 12881 that just got released. Unfortunatelly, it doesn't work at all, and i have no clue what to set into Keymap.xml so i can use it as i did on my old lovely Xbox.

So please, if you can tell how to do this, or maybe attach a Keymap.xml for Xbox 360 controller using the receiver for Windows, it would be great.

Thx in advance !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller1