Best Skin for XBMC for OSX?
the standard skin includes Programm and Games

some links to top skins for a Macmini Mediacenter?

thanks tom
Right now PM3 is the most stable skin I've seen. xTV looks nice but feels awkward to use...
The Basic-101 and Basics-Vision skins I did are both designed to run on linux so have no Programs in their main menus I happen to think they look great and have better function over PM3 but then I made them so I'm bias
Two votes for Basic-Vison. Other than AEON, I mainly use this terrific skin. Not only is it visually stunning, but also very functional and easy to use.
i there a reasen for what

Programm and Games is included in the original skin?

what can i do on Apple with it

i would prefer to include shoutcast radio on the mainscreen

I am using xbmc on my xbox since 5 years great projekt
kapsreiter Wrote:i there a reasen for what
I am using xbmc on my xbox since 5 years great projekt

right there is the whole reason its in the default skin because its still very much xbox oriented
and currently on the mac you can't do anythign with it its just legancy xbox stuff like a few things are
Anyone has AEON running smoothly on a MAC-Mini?
AOEN runs lovely on my Mini.

As long as you dont try using the mouse Shocked

Dean.
I'm very much liking the progress being made in Fusion
I'm a lurker, not a fighter!
I've been running xTV for about a week now, and it works perfectly and looks awesome! It's clean, smooth and shows off my videos, not itself. I can certainly recommend it, especially if you run it on a mac.
can anyone point me on how to download a skin for the mac, because i see theres a special program for windows to download. I know how to install them, I just dont know how to get them to my mac. Sorry for the newbie question, a link would be very much appreciated.
here for xtv

here for aeon skin
fpoil Wrote:here for xtv

here for aeon skin

Thanks a lot

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best Skin for XBMC for OSX?0