• 4(current)
[RELEASE] ITV Catchup (Video) Plugin
@Voinage,

I "sold" the ITV Plugin to my Niece so she can see The X-Factor but it seems it's not downloading the right one.

It's getting 14 Episodes and once going into Episode 14 it finds 5 Parts.

The parts seem to be Episode 1 to 5 then...

Log is here: http://www.pt-1.net/xbox/xbmc_itv_02_11_2008.log
Fixed & added Thumbs.

Now shows list :-

Sanctuary - 4 Episodes Available.

Episodes list:-

Sanctuary - 2/11/2008 etc

Vids:

Parts are fine.

Sorry for being Lazy, it was annoying me as well , but couldn`t be bothered to play with it.Laugh
Has anyone successfully installed the ITV Catchup plugin on Apple TV?
thanks for the script, the missus is happily watching poirot as i write!

but is anyone else finding that audio goes out of sync almost straight away when watching programmes with the script? (NB doesn't happen with live feed). is there a way to stop it happening?

(xbox, XBMC beta 2, latest version of plugin)
Still not working for me, it appears the URL that it produces is correct but XBMC just won't play it.

Here is the log file.
Voinage - I'm using your latest November release on AppleTV>XBMC and it all apears to work until you play the streams, when I receive the same error that Cheetah05 mentioned:

"Playlist playback failed Too many consecutive failed items"

Any ideas?
Just tried The Best of ITV-02-11-2008.rar on my Xbox XBMC and when I goto ITV-Catch-Up I only seem to get the first 14 objects and thats it Sad.
Hi, I have this plugin running sweet on my xbox

what installation of xbmc do you currently run?
Hi,

Can someone please confirm if this this plugin is still working?

I was for me, but now it will not list any individual episodes from the catchup section. It shows the series and how many eps available but on click the series it just shows "..".

Is this a problem with my setup or have ITV made changes and the links aren't being scraped?
I have encountered the same problem this morning and was going to post this, you beat me to it! It lists the shows and states how many episodes are availble but once you go into the individual shows folder there are no results.
Yep same here, shows the show names and eps available but no actual episodes when you click in
HexusOdy Wrote:Yep same here, shows the show names and eps available but no actual episodes when you click in

Probably as itv.com converted to using silverlight

but using http://programmes.stv.tv might be a solution as they still use windows media
I am aware of the changes and it has always been silverlight.

I`ll fix the plugin in the next few days
Voinage Wrote:I am aware of the changes and it has always been silverlight.

I`ll fix the plugin in the next few days

Thank you very much. Demons on by 15" laptop screen just isn't the same Wink
In my sig, xbox only.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ITV Catchup (Video) Plugin2