• 19(current)
[RELEASE] ITV Catchup (Video) Plugin
Hi,

is there actually someway to access the live streams from ITV with with plugin?

IzeQube
Hi, is there any info on how to get this working on the atv2? I think it may involve installing rtmpdump, but I've Google'd this and can't find out how to do this. I have the plug-in installed on the box but get an error when selecting programmes.
Replace the existing librtmp file in "/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks worked for me pal.
Evosean Wrote:Replace the existing librtmp file in "/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks worked for me pal.

Are you saying that you just set up xbmc and then got a new librtmp file from somewhere and replaced the one on the atv2?
DStu Wrote:Can someone tell me how to change the default icon? I did it previously by replacing the icon.png file. But it doesn't seem to have worked this time.

Did you ever find a way around this? I've tried every variation of icon, default, png, tbn, every directory... nothing. I can get the new icon to take a hold (e.g. by disabling and re-enabling the addon) but then it promptly reverts to the old one, and I can't even find where that's stored if it's not the one in the addon directory.

I'm beginning to think that it's stuck in some skin cache, but switching skins hasn't got me far either.

(the missing icon from iplayer was easy, and this should be the same - icon.png, 256x256, no transparency, and you're done).
Weird. Having changed and rebooted 'til I was blue in the face, I booted up this evening and the new logo was there as expected. So something must have just finally given up and given way to change...!

icon.png appears to be the answer.
Any fix for the subtitle problem? New file?
IzeQube Wrote:Hi,

is there actually someway to access the live streams from ITV with with plugin?

IzeQube

I'm also interested in this
bboo Wrote:I'm also interested in this

I dont think it does live streaming but you can try this to access all the Freeview channels (including ITV) ..

http://plugins.tvcatchup.com/~xbmc/
1) "Any fix for the subtitle problem? New file?"

What "subtitle problem" ? Send me details and a log file please.

2) I'm unaware of any live stream source that I could use...Sad
why would you be able to access live streaming from itv player, itv have never offered this?
bladeds Wrote:why would you be able to access live streaming from itv player, itv have never offered this?

Wrong - there are live streams at http://www.itv.com/itv1/

I guess the OP would like the live streams incorporated into the player.
My bad did not know they did this
So pretty new to this hole scene but would love to be able to watch some corrie this way instead of downloading ....

I installed and followed the instructions in post #192
In fact before updating those 3 files I could run the plugin, however it asked for username and password for an itv catchup account, wouldnt let me have one being in canada.

Came and saw this thread and followed those intructions, also overwrote the libert.dll file in the frappliance folder the other has posted about.

Now I get an error as soon as I try and run the plug in.

http://pastebin.com/Le1Np1XT

That is the log file after trying to run the plug in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
You need a VPN if you are outside the UK.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ITV Catchup (Video) Plugin2