[RELEASE] The Best of ITV & Catch-up (Catchup Video Plugin)
Works great for me on the very latest T3CH build. Thanks to the creator Smile
Installed, can browse the A-Z but when I try to play a file I get a message:

Playlist playback aborted. Too many consecutive failed items.

Any ideas? Running T3CH build one back from the latest.
They have changed format for the video links.

I will look into it..

Thanks for pointing that out.
No , looks like they tried a different format then today reverted to last format.

Plugin is okay as is.
Rainbow 
Still working for me. Might suggest they're not happy with their existing layout though. Will keep alert for changes Wink
Voinage

It still failed for me. I installed the latest t3ch buid and tried again now i don't get the message but nothing happens, I get down to the level where it should fire the show but nothing.

I also tried your divVin plugin and it seems quite hit or miss as to what plays. Quicksilverscreen also nothing happens.

Do I need to use a certain build? Can you tell me which one you use please.
"I also tried your divVin plugin and it seems quite hit or miss as to what plays. Quicksilverscreen also nothing happens."

Must admit I struggle to get anything to play also... Sad treid all the proxy scripts, different builds..... maybe 1 file will work now and then...
I am running the latest t3ch build and i have no problems.

It`s not hit or miss as to what it plays.

The video files are grabbed and then if there is actually a video file available it will play.
If the file isn`t there, it cannot play.
The url`s are fine and the mechanism is fine.

Might is suggest, downloading the latest versions of the plugins from my sig - many changes have taken place.

Check the site.

If it plays on there, then we have a plugin problem. Post the details of the movie, and i will fix it.

Divvin are using vreel, which is undergoing drastic changes and problems.

Check the file you want to play on the site, then if it doesn`t play - it will not via the xbox.

Just tested quicksilver and it`s fine.

Might i suggest posting a log file ?

Nobody can help if they cannot identify the exact cause of the fault.

Thanks Vin.
BTW - So I was getting to the final screen where it should play.

OK so I had a very old build and ever since had been upgradin via an overwrite, I also used some of the PIMPED builds which had alot of extra stuff in it. I decided to cleanout, I deleted everything and installed 30 june t3ch build.

ITV works now, had to put the cache down to 1024 as some videos would have a hard time kicking off, this seemed to work. Nice plugin, wish the quality could be better on a 50" screen with it strecthed its a bit poor, but thats the source I know.

Other plugins also started working, but seems that alot of the servers it tries to connect to fails, so still very hit and miss about what you can watch even though they are listed.

Are there any plugins you can rely on? I just feel let down seeing something on the listing then not being able to watch :-)
You can rely on all of my plugins- it isn`t the plugins fault if the videois dead on the site it scrapes the url from.

Also understand that if the website changes it`s structure - the plugin needs to be redone.
Some video providers - Megavideo for instance change the video fetching algorithm regularly so all old methods fail.

Try reporting what plugins are failing in the voinage plugins fault thread in plugins requests.

Tell me : Plugin name, what it failed on and paste a log to pastebin then link it to the post.

It`s good that you are telling me - but i have created over 30 plugins and you will have to be specific.

Voinage.
Voinage, as I mentioned your plugins are great, when I meant hit or miss I meant the servers as you mentioned above which you have no control off, so I totally understand. I was just enquirying if there was a plugin where the servers themselves are known to be highly reliable Smile
(Ninja, tvshack), (quicksilver for veoh tudou and youku),guba ,(vreel movies on demand now) & joox is okay.
Is this still working for people, sounds great juat installed it, I get a list of the episodes, but attempting to launch any gives me a python script error
I no longer maintain this plugin, you should use the Dink version.

http://drop.io/xbmcdink
Voinage Wrote:I no longer maintain this plugin, you should use the Dink version.

http://drop.io/xbmcdink

I'm afraid the Dink version doesn't work much better either at the moment. ITV recently made a series of significant changes to their website (dumping silverlight for encrypted flash) and I'm struggling to get the plugin up and running again.

Cheers
Dink
-----------------------------------------
BBC IPlayer[url=http://drop.io/xbmcdink][/url] Plugin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] The Best of ITV & Catch-up (Catchup Video Plugin)1