[Request] ninjavideo.net script
Voinage Wrote:Mods can you please close this thread, There is no need for any further waves or agro.
Everyone is helping each other in an amicable manner.

It`s all about energy and frequency anyway.
Gyroscopic particles.

Thanks V

Thank you very kindly. I adore you already.

*bow*
Rainbow 
Phara Wrote:Thank you very kindly. I adore you already.

*bow*

Phara - thanks for posting here, and don't worry, we at XBMC forums are more than practised at ignoring trolls spamming the threads Wink

So I doubt there will be any more bickering. Wink

This website is for the xbox-media center project - which is an open source media player written for the xbox (actually there are now pc versions as well).

What voinage is doing ( or rather has done and is tweaking) is producing a plugin for this mediacenter that will enable us to use your website.

From your point of view this will practically mean a lot of new users for you.

If you check out the page in the python development forum you'll see that the python script is now allbut done, works, and that they're just trying to cut down on the memory usage a little. Wink

Thanks for posting here. We appreciate it. It's always good when moderators from other sites get involved. I will be signing up for your website myself.
Seconded hurrah! pass the 33rd degree to the eagle
Smile Good to know boxman... Please PM here with the name that you register with on Ninja and I will bump you up as well. I appreciate the post. It has very much alleviated my fears. I noticed if nothing else that this was a tech savvy board and god knows Ninja has enough trouble as it is with people like the above troll and his friends.

It's a pleasure to be here.
Tis a pleasure to have you here , hehe.

Btw I have emailed you at the ninjavideo acc regarding registration.
This plugin is coded, working perfectly: - Thumbnails,all links functioning unless they are dead on their site.

But, out of courtesy to Ninja Video and it`s creators and staff, it will not be released until they feel more comfortable. They are currently thinking about it . . .

Thanks , Voinage.
ok thanks for keeping us posted on that..hope they will be ok with things so we can enjoy their quality.
man I've been waiting for this plugin for a while. The site is amazing and i hope it gets released soon. My screen messed up and now its green so i cant really watch movies from their site for now. Nice job Voinage
*blush*

thanks guys and voinage is quite brilliant. We seem to be in different time zones and tend to miss each other a lot. as soon as i can get him on the line with the rest of the admins, we'll see what's going to happen with the plug-in.

Phara
thanks Phara we all are looking foward to it, the site is incredible, and we all know these guys will be making an awesome plugin!!
I'm about to sign up for your site too
no problem... please feel free. We're beta testing the applet right now as well. There's a few big things in the works right now. It'll be an interesting week Smile
any news on the status of this plugin? thanksWink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] ninjavideo.net script0