Can't get imdb scrape to work
I did say earlier that it was picking up your samples, I did actually check your log before making that comment...

To clarify this, I picked 2 of those movies you listed and looked through your pastebin from earlier.
It's adding entries for...

Being.John.Malkovich.1999.HDDVD.1080p.x264.DD5.1-NiX.mkv
Being.John.Malkovich.1999.HDDVD.1080p.x264.DD5.1.Sample-NiX.mkv
Harry.Potter.and.the.Goblet.of.Fire.2005.HDDVD.1080p.x264-ZiM'D.mkv
Harry.Potter.and.the.Goblet.of.Fire.2005.HDDVD.1080p.x264-ZiM'D-SAMPLE.mkv

sho say's xbmc should be ignoring files with "sample" in the name, I think he means <whitespace>sample<whitespace> and "-" isn't in the list of <whitespace> characters or something, thats a guess btw, I don't know what the valid whitespace characters are. Either that or the ignoring of samples is borked. it's definitely not random.

If we are ignoring titles with "sample" in them, how do we add titles like Sample People (2000)?
I'm a lurker, not a fighter!
intelligence Wrote:If I then press "Set Content" again, r... recursively scan is unticked again.

I'm seeing this, too. I can set "Scan recursively" in my movie scraper settings, but it doesn't take. I immediately go back into the "Set Content" dialog and "Scan recursively" in unset/unchecked.

Any thoughts on why this setting would be automatically resetting to unchecked?
plooger Wrote:I'm seeing this, too. I can set "Scan recursively" in my movie scraper settings, but it doesn't take. I immediately go back into the "Set Content" dialog and "Scan recursively" in unset/unchecked.

Any thoughts on why this setting would be automatically resetting to unchecked?

This exact thing is happening to me, it appears to only matter if you have "Use folder names for lookups" also checked? But this doesn't exactly help, this is also a problem on XBOX
protiek Wrote:This exact thing is happening to me, it appears to only matter if you have "Use folder names for lookups" also checked? But this doesn't exactly help, this is also a problem on XBOX

I have the exact same problem on OS X atlantis beta 2.
My scan recursively also does not take. OS X Atlantis Beta 2 on the Mac Mini.
Does anyone know how to set this manually in a setting file?

Every time I try to set it from the "scrapers menu" it just don´t save....
banan Wrote:Does anyone know how to set this manually in a setting file?

Every time I try to set it from the "scrapers menu" it just don´t save....

Same thing for me. The settings do not stay in the menu and the scraper do not search for new entries.
Create a new bug ticket and tell us EXACTLY how to reproduce. Please attach a full debug log.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get imdb scrape to work0