Testbuild rev #12873
And a new one #12873:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles..._id=585323

Beside other changes:
- shoutcast and AMT streaming working (thanks to charly)
- WMA tag reading fixed
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
sweet release I'm loving it, it is now already better then any other win 32 media player this early in development. keep up the great work and thanks for all the hard work the team are doing on this
Thanks WiSo!!!!

PLS Check auto resume from last position - it don`t work for me.
Excellent release, shoutcast and amt are working flawlessly. Thanks guys Smile
WiSo Wrote:- WMA tag reading fixed

Thanks Wiso for the hard work. I converted all my music over to FLAC after the last build - OH well sounds better now anyhow.

Regards,

Dave
Great Thanks!

Now SMB browsing works.
How is it with .TS files over network? Should it work? I get stucked whith a opening file dialog. The time indicator shows the film is running but no picture.

----
1M Thanks for and keep up the great work WiSo

MrZ
Hi,

Thank you very much Wiso for the effort it is always appreciated.

I've tested the last build and here some issues (may be it's just me Blush).

- After playing a video the fonts are strange (become unreadable white squares)
- Can't play DVD anymore: I see the dvd drive, I can browse it but can't play anything .vob
I'm loving it

Thank you very much !
I cannot browse for smb shares with this or any other exe

i am using the installer posted in the other thread.

When i click browse it tells me error -1073741772: share not available

i can view RSS feeds and can view the weather.

When i try to manually add a share it says that the computer name is not valid, which it is.

any help? thanks
feerlessleadr Wrote:I cannot browse for smb shares with this or any other exe

instead of browsing the smb shares I just put in the IP that the smb share is on.. then it works... gets the job done at least
But SMB actually works if you use "Add Network Location", then Protocol SMB / Browse Server Name / Workgroup.
I have noticed that if you then select the Root it fails (and any following attempts to) but if you instead select a shared folder you are OK.

MrZ
anyo Wrote:instead of browsing the smb shares I just put in the IP that the smb share is on.. then it works... gets the job done at least

I just put it in the same domain/workgroup as my network under settings and do not enter an ip it just uses the IP that this windows machine uses.

Regards,

Dave
I just wanted to re-state that the full browsing capability is there now. I also used the IP variant earlier, which is fine if the machines are always on the same IP-address.

MrZ
mrz Wrote:But SMB actually works if you use "Add Network Location", then Protocol SMB / Browse Server Name / Workgroup.
I have noticed that if you then select the Root it fails (and any following attempts to) but if you instead select a shared folder you are OK.

MrZ

it wont let me select the workgroup, it says "error -1073741772: share not available" when i select smb and then browse.

the IP address works for now (but i have to manually enter in everything, no browsing), but i dont want to have to change the IP address everytime i want to connect to my laptop

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Testbuild rev #128730