[RELEASE] DivVin (Video) Plugin
sipart Wrote:Great Plugin Voinage + thanks to Veoh for the proxy.

I have an issue though when trying to use the download option. I get the Choose dialogue come up to pick download location (which defaults to CSmile and if I do not choose within about 3 or 4 seconds the Loading directory dialogue comes up and locks the XBOX. I am running latest v5 of script with associated proxy, latest T3CH build of early May. I have tried this with Xtv and PMIII skins just in case. I also tried switching Media to file manager and do a copy but the same thing happens. This also happened with V4 of plugin. Not sure if downloading is supposed to be working OK?

Many thanks anyway.

Voinage, just in case it's useful to know this, the same exact thing happens to me. Please let me know if there's any further info I can provide you.
okay guys, fixed the downloading so that you can use the switch media trick....
Voinage Wrote:okay guys, fixed the downloading so that you can use the switch media trick....

Cheers, Voinage.
There is no Streamplugserver.rar available in the download link provided in the first post.
This plugin is amazing! Thanks a lot!
It's beautifully that the files are treated like they are on your local network.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
sorry guys, i was very tired last night.
Voinage Wrote:okay guys, fixed the downloading so that you can use the switch media trick....

Thanks, will try tonight. I did manage to download a film before your change above, had to be really quick on remote! Had to hit enter, press down twice, left once and enter again. It was one from the ogm section but downloaded file was an extension of .flv and it has no sound. Started the same film from divx section and the filename written to disk was again .flv (even though dowload dialogue showed .avi extension.)

is the file extension always going to be flv and should have i got sound on original download?

Not complaining though as he streaming works great :-D
It`s sorted now, i have now resolved the links and stored them in a list before displaying the links. So the switch media trick will work with the correct file extension.

You should have got sound and the correct ext.

It was sloppy coding that caused the previous errors, i will now only release after a few full checks. Tiredness lends to that.

Cheers.

V
What is causing the "playlist interupted" error (My XBMC say's something like "to many interuptions in playlist", but in Dutch). Is this something that is caused by the source of the movie? I get this with about half of the movies.

It would also be really cool if IMBD info could be downloaded when using the "info" button on the remote with the movies, if at all possible.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Voinage, no problem quite happy to provide uat, you be cant be expected to produce all these plugins and get everything right first time every time.

Have a break have a kit-kat:

http://www.kitkat.co.uk ;-)
Bram77 - The plugin doesn`t contain that error.

Do a complete clean install of XBMC - seems like you have some corruption going on with your current build.

Also the only other time you would get that is if the permissions on the files is incorrectly set or the links are down. Niether of which is occurring right now.

Re-install Sir.

I will look into Library mode tags and settings for the plugin at some point.

Cheers V
Ok, will do that Smile

Hi, first off thanks for the plugins/script I'll probably break into them to examine them later.

For now I was wondering if anyone was experiencing the same behavior as I have.

I have 5.04.08 TECH build and have my video cache set to 16MB.

I start the Streamplugserver before running the plugin.

Then tried a few OGM movies.. It gets anywhere from 5 to 10 min into it and kicks out.

Doesn't matter whether flash, divx, or OGM I get the same behavior. Happens on other plugin's as well.

Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere? It'd be nice to get more than a preview.

Otherwise, great work on everything you've managed to churn out plugin's like a sweat shop, no doubt for similar pay too.

You deserve a few extra pint's of Guinness in my humble opinion. Cool

Slainte
Try REDUCING your video cache to a minimum.
I've done a complete frmat of my HDD and installed the latest XBMC T3CH build. I'm still getting the "to many interuptions in playlist" error with about half the movies.
I can also play only about 13 minutes of every movie. Then it stops.

I'm not complaining by the way. Great plugin!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] DivVin (Video) Plugin2