• 3(current)
XBrunzMC PocketPC remote control for XBMC
I hope that wife isn't holding you back...

hahahaha... Laugh
Oo I have very big problems in design Stare

here you can download the first version, but it is incomplete.
Actually work only movie and music

good testing
http://www.orciatico.it/xbrunzmc/xbrunzm...mplete.rar

Please, send to me, you impression, thanks
Brunz

NB
You must install Compact framework 3.5 on your PDA
It seems really nice, but the screen layout is totally broken at VGA resolution... I guess I'll have to wait a bit for the next release Smile
Hi,
The "incomplete" Version is only for Qvga, the VGA version follow after...
Hi, the video and music sections work great. I really like the application!

A couple feature suggestions:
1. A "play all" for a directory in music file view.
2. Playlist management. I don't care about it much, but it would be nice.
3. My up, down, left right buttons "hard" buttons don't work. I don't know if this is my hardware or the software. Only touschsrceen can navigate the directories. This will be an issue for people with non-touchscreen pda phones.

Of course I love it even without those features.
I can do some testing now that i just got a new phone to replace my other one (just wasn't tech enough anymore for me.) that's a QVGA with WM6.1 on it. (just upgraded to 6.1 rom from 6.0 today)
Looks great from the pictures, agreeably we needed a better and nicer remote compared to the textbox looking other one (don't mean that as a put down, but that's truthfull to most extent.) And this is looking great!!! Nice job!!!! Smile
Huhn - It looks great, but I can't seem to connect. I put in the ip address of the xbox, but the status bar at the top reads:

<xbox IP address> Disconnected
Click on Setting

I'm connected via wifi, but nothing. I can't seem to figure this out, and assume I'm just a retard. Any help?
do you have enable the webserver on xbmc?

Harrson Wrote:Huhn - It looks great, but I can't seem to connect. I put in the ip address of the xbox, but the status bar at the top reads:

<xbox IP address> Disconnected
Click on Setting

I'm connected via wifi, but nothing. I can't seem to figure this out, and assume I'm just a retard. Any help?
thanks to all....

the look isn't good for me, it's too "confusing" and a pda or phone with a little display, it could have difficulty to read the text button.
I feel rewriting the code of buttons Rolleyes

But, you could answer these questions?
- The listbox, works fine? it's too slow or too fast?
- the "info" scrolling it's ok?
- can you see file and archive?

thanks
bye

Brunz
So, yeah - it turns out I'm an idiot, and didn't have the web server turned on.

I love the looks of this, and think it's a good use of the limited space available on a qvga screen!

Some odd things did happen, though:

1. While browsing movies (which are stored remotely on the network), the controller would frequently boot me out of the list and back to the first screen. I got the INFO button to work a few times, and it did not disappoint, although cast information would be nice.

2. In the list view, the REMOTE button didn't seem to do anything, even while playing a file, but I suspect it just hasn't been implemented yet.

Everything else looks great! I can't wait to be able to control everything from my phone!

One last thing - is the application speed because my media is remote, or will it always take a while to get information and execute commands because of the machine I'm using?
yes, the remote and other isn't enable, and the application go back to the first screen, if it not receive a responce after 3 seconds (but I change this network check system, with ICMP, that I'm not also integrated, because it isn't supported by ActiveSync.

For the application speed, I don't know... but indeed is not because you have media in remote.

Harrson Wrote:So, yeah - it turns out I'm an idiot, and didn't have the web server turned on.

I love the looks of this, and think it's a good use of the limited space available on a qvga screen!

Some odd things did happen, though:

1. While browsing movies (which are stored remotely on the network), the controller would frequently boot me out of the list and back to the first screen. I got the INFO button to work a few times, and it did not disappoint, although cast information would be nice.

2. In the list view, the REMOTE button didn't seem to do anything, even while playing a file, but I suspect it just hasn't been implemented yet.

Everything else looks great! I can't wait to be able to control everything from my phone!

One last thing - is the application speed because my media is remote, or will it always take a while to get information and execute commands because of the machine I'm using?
I can't wait for the finished version!
Hi all,

Here (http://www.orciatico.it/xbrunzmc/xbrunzm... - 0.6.rar) you can download the new version of xbrunzmc 2.1 for Windows Mobile 5.0, 6 and 6.1, only QVGA devices (240X320).

The weather button don't work, and I don't know if implement this... I think that it is useless. Perhaps it is better to a section dedicated to playlists.
The Info button on pictures section, don't work, for now....
Actually, there aren't message popup warning... for example, if you click on "info" button and not loading nothing, it is because xbmc don't found information for the file selected, but (now) the application don't allerts you, I must still write this part.
the button "shutdown xbmc" don't work, I enable this when there will be "message popup warning", so toy can't shutdown xbmc, accidentally!!!
For start a slideshow, you must first select a image in folder.

there are bugs? Sure Big Grin, please help me to found they.
I have tested xbrunzmc only with XBMC for Xbox and XBMC for Windows, so if You can test it on Linux or Mac, would be appreciated

The VGA version follow after...

good testing
Brunz
Updated my iPaq and I'll post any findings as requested.

Great looking app so far!

Iris
Roku M1001 v3.0.49 beta | R1000 v3.0.44
XBMC v8.1 PROPER
NAS: Maxtor SS+ v2.6.2-openmss1-rc2
Linux Server: Firefly svn-1586-1 mipsel pkg
Router: Linksys WRT54GS
MediaMonkey v3.0.0.1081 | VisualMR on iPAQ
Here new version:

http://www.orciatico.it/xbrunzmc/xbrunzm...ga-0.7.rar

- XBMC turn off, enabled
- Messages enabled