No A/V menu in playing menu on XTV
ummm look up
Thanks ChoccyHobNob.
cooper Wrote:It looks like CHI3f is providing a link for updates.

Is CHI3f a user? Tried searching and nothing turned up.... In any case a link would be much appeciated.

pmcd
pmcd Wrote:Is CHI3f a user? Tried searching and nothing turned up.... In any case a link would be much appeciated.

pmcd

yes he is go look in the skinning section of this forum for the whole xTV thread if you just want an updated xTV I posted a link on the first page to an updated version that fixes the problem
Jezz_X Wrote:yes he is go look in the skinning section of this forum for the whole xTV thread if you just want an updated xTV I posted a link on the first page to an updated version that fixes the problem

Yes, your link (http://blackbolt.x-scene.com/Jezz_X/xTV_rev1377.rar) was much appreciated and solved my issues. I assume that isn't a permanent one though and so each time XBMC gets updated and there's a problem with a skin then it would be nice to have a link in the OSX section/FAQ somewhere. Unfortunately the information in the skinning section and in fact most sections doesn't apply very easily to OSX. Perhaps that's just my inexperience with XBMC. It's just that every time I go in there I see utilities and such for Windows and Linux and moving them over to OSX isn't trivial. For these reasons I rarely leave the OSX section. Perhaps it's time to look around a bit more...

pmcd
I guess it comes down to unless someone is willing to make and maintain (you will need a win32 box to make them anyway) and upload them all the time there isn't really a lot you guys can do other than wait. But if you look in chi3fs sig he does ahave a permanent link to the skins though they may not be updated as often.

Think of it the same way as elan programs the osx port he constantly makes changes to it but you guys only get a new version every now and then same goes with the skinning SVN its where we develop the skins and is the cutting edge place but unless something breaks you rarely need it as a user

And no I don't permanently host it but like this time if it totally breaks or you really need an update (Like one coming soon) I am more than happy to upload a new one

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No A/V menu in playing menu on XTV0