• 205(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
After having used another skin for a year, and updated my TV box to Android 12 with Kodi Omega, I cannot get Titan MOD working anymore (dependency related).
What am I missing?
I downloaded repository.fuchs246-1.0.2.zip
Tried to install the repository (and eventually needed additional add ons), but immediatly get an error, even after factory reset of the TV box.
I get an error that script.skin shortcut doesn't work or is available when I try to install it from the repository. It displays so quickly I'm not sure exactly what it refers to. Where can I get this dependency in Kodi Omega. Thanks for any help.
(2024-05-02, 21:13)Lessram Wrote: After having used another skin for a year, and updated my TV box to Android 12 with Kodi Omega, I cannot get Titan MOD working anymore (dependency related).
What am I missing?
I downloaded repository.fuchs246-1.0.2.zip
Tried to install the repository (and eventually needed additional add ons), but immediatly get an error, even after factory reset of the TV box.

So far there have been no problems installing Titan Mod on Kodi Omega.
The skin is also used on Android and can be installed without any problems.
I need more information.
Please send a log file for more info.

(2024-05-02, 23:22)chest069 Wrote: I get an error that script.skin shortcut doesn't work or is available when I try to install it from the repository. It displays so quickly I'm not sure exactly what it refers to. Where can I get this dependency in Kodi Omega. Thanks for any help.

"script.skinshortcuts" this dependency should be downloaded directly from the official kodi repo when installing Titan Mod.
For more information I need the Kodi log file.
Hello!  @chest069

i think that the automatic installation of the skin is using the wrong source of some dependencies, for example from another repository where there may be a lower version of the dependency required by the skin. Usually, during installation, the skin will install automatically, but it doesn't always work... Sometimes there may be problems with dependencies. So you can install the required dependencies manually.
This means that we download the required dependency, for example, from Github and install it from the ZIP file.

Regards
Thanks for the reply I will do that
Hello! @chest069 ,

there is another method to install required dependencies when they don't install automatically. I just don't know if I can explain it, so.

After pressing the install button, scroll down to the skins and dependencies features.  Click DEPENDENCIES! Then click VERSIONS, when displayed, click on the version of skin dependencies for Titan MOD or the highest available version. You should do this with any dependencies that don't install.

Regards
Yeah I was trying that at first when it failed and had no luck with it.
I am going to try what you suggested instead from before.
Is there a way to completely remove a repo and everything it installed in 1 try or is it all required to be manual uninstallation.
I want to start fresh again with it if this doesn't work.

Thanks again
It should work (it is best to write down the name of the required dependency and its versions on a piece of paper). Then, specifying the name of the dependency, download it from the Internet in the required version or higher. Then install from the zip file on Kodi. We download the required dependency in the form of a zip file from Github or from another website, for example IWF1. Where the required dependency is available for download. This method works, but you need to find the required dependency version or higher (Master version may also work).

Regards

Edit.  @chest069, the method I suggested above always works. Of course, if you find and install the required dependencies.
As for uninstalling Kodi on Windows and reinstalling it, I think there should be no problem. I'm not sure though because I use Kodi on Android TV.
  • 205(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15