Karaoke Files
I noticed that karaoke files will play (since they are mp3 + CDG) but the CDG part isn't working. Is this a feature that will be ported over? I am hoping it will be but i suppose if it is not, then there are probably some mac based mp3+CDG programs out there that could be launched from the programs once that works. Come to think of it... I need to get a USB microphone too for the mac regardless! Has anyone tried this with OSX? My end goal is to get a mini when/if they are refreshed and run XBMC with karaoke and stepmania! That should make the family happy!
Please file a bug report on Trac with some sample files so that the devs can easily look into this.
I just wanted to chime in that I hope to take advantage of the XBMC karoke features on OSXBMC at some point in the future too. It's definitely a low priority, but I thought I'd mention it since I haven't seen many others discussing the karaoke features here.

Cheers!
I too would love to see Karaoke support for the OS X project.

Awesome job btw everybody!
I have used XBMC since the project started - And will never change... But i did change the hardware yesterday from the xbox to AppleTV.

One function that for me is important (i am a party guy Tongue) Is to play my 3000 cdg/mp3 files...

Is it going to happen or shall i sell the ATV?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Karaoke Files0