Stacking Bug?
This is in the latest release:

I have a directory with a stack of videos. I turn on stacking in that folder. Stack shows good. I try to play the stack, nothing happens.

What I expect to happen is that it plays the stack as a play list. Can anyone else reproduce this?

If I turn on 'Treat Stack as a single file' in settings, then it just plays the entire thing properly. However, I can't figure out any way to jump from one split video to the next.

Any ideas?
blysik Wrote:If I turn on 'Treat Stack as a single file' in settings, then it just plays the entire thing properly. However, I can't figure out any way to jump from one split video to the next.
Any ideas?

Sorry to reply to my own post. I discovered that on keyboard the comma will skip to the next file in this configuration. However, shouldn't it be the period? I thought comma was SkipPrevious and period was SkipNext?
blysik Wrote:Sorry to reply to my own post. I discovered that on keyboard the comma will skip to the next file in this configuration. However, shouldn't it be the period? I thought comma was SkipPrevious and period was SkipNext?

And sorry to reply even again. But I just created another stack, and now Skip Previous and SkipNext don't do what you expect anymore. Argh.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stacking Bug?0