v18 [Solved] Losing Resume point once leaving directory Bug
(2018-07-14, 10:15)Rechi Wrote: No he doesn't need android, it is broken on all platforms, I tested it.
Trust me if you provide the info he wants, he can fix it.
 ohh wow your right i just tested it in windows latest nightly it happens too, i dont think i can provide the samples as everything that scrapes from tvdb has restrictions obviously, surely whoever posted the samples on the main website can assist. you can probably use dummy files and rename them to tvdb show lol but hey i just tried to report the issue with debug  log on the forums and trac i tried my best to make people aware of it and how to replicate it. im not going to bother you guys about it again..
It's not restricted to episodes as it does the exact same if you enable play next video automatically for movies. Start any movie, seek for a bit, stop. Resume point is made. Then either leave and re-enter movies or play a different movie and the resume point is lost.
Hello,
I have the same issue with beta1. i will try to disable "play next episode".
In my case i use mariadb as BBDD in a synology. The kodi is instaled in a nvidia shield tv
(2018-08-31, 11:33)DAVIZINHO Wrote: I have the same issue with beta1.
Sorry, but '#metoo' posts are a kind of useless. Always provide a full debug log (wiki) as well.
(2018-08-31, 14:01)Klojum Wrote:
(2018-08-31, 11:33)DAVIZINHO Wrote: I have the same issue with beta1.
Sorry, but '#metoo' posts are a kind of useless. Always provide a full debug log (wiki) as well. 
Sorry is my first time and you are right.
I make this test with a tv series (Marvel's Luke Cage - 2x08):
- play a chapter and fast jump to minute 20 (aprox).
- Stop chapter
- Play again, apears the continue menu, I push in continue and play in minute 20, ok
- stop chapter
- push back in remote to a previous folder (the folder that contains the list of seassons)
- enter in the seasson 2
- play chapter
- dont apears the "continue menu" and the chapter plays since begining.

This test is with the option "play next chapter" in the settings playing secction.
If I disable this option, it works great.

The log is here:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/fMnKJMhsS5/
hello, anyone have this bug?
in beta 4 i still have this bug :-(
Yes since i first tried v18 alpha 1 until beta 4 its never been fixed. And ive tried... nothing.. still on 17.6 wont be using it. I use play next file automatically its a must for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Solved] Losing Resume point once leaving directory Bug0