v17 Libery issue, clean install.
hi,

I had some issues with the library on openelec as it was not updating new content after I changed my path to a new fileserver so I went for a reinstall to LibreElec.

But same issue, out of 5-6 tv shows in a folder it only finds one.
Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S08E16.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION
Strike.Back.S06E07.720p.HDTV.x264-MTB
Suits.S07E15.720p.HDTV.x264-SVA
The.Big.Bang.Theory.S11E21.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS
The.Blacklist.S05E19.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS

It was able to add Hawaii Five-0 to the lib, but did not want to add anything else.
So i tried to do a clearn library and then change the scrapper from TVDB to TMDB TV. 
After trying all combinations I was still not working.

I moved one of the files, Strike.Back.S06E10 to a new folder, turned log on and tried the same.

So here is the log file attached.
https://pastebin.com/6iYbi1Cv

In the log I tried both TVDB and TMDB, on TMDB it simply just dont get any hits even if I know the show does exist on their site and the format is pretty common so dont think the file naming should be off?

Did see something about some issues with some api keys, but could not see in the log file that it faild because of that.

My first post on this forum I think, so please dont beat me to hard if I am missing any information you need to help me out.
Hello @purfier

You are not using the cleanest file naming convention. Though it may work for you, you will find yourself in strife more often than if they were named properly. Please read the guide... https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_files/TV_shows

(2018-04-28, 00:57)purfier Wrote: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S08E16.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION
Should simply be named Hawaii Five-0 S08E16 You have included 2010 in the name which can be confused as S20E10. The show is not named like that at TVDB... https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=164541&lid=7

This goes for all your episodes you named above, and probably for your whole library.

But your problem is that you have your Sources and/or TV Shows incorrectly setup.

Kodi requires separate folders for each tv show which contain the episodes. You seem to have everything lumped into a folder called "test"

Follow the guide I linked to in the first line.

Makes me wonder how you got anything into the library at all, though. Maybe, you have simply saved these episodes in the wrong folder?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi,

I would agree with you, but that is how it is when its downloaded.
That said, Hawaii is the only show that does work, all the others fail.

And I find it hard to believe that the name is a issue on all of them?

You are right, they where all in the folder named TV. I can understand that might be a issue, so i moved one singel episode out of the folder, that was Strike Back to the folder test.
That folder only contains that episode, and it still does not pick it up.
Read the wiki.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-04-28, 10:57)purfier Wrote: but that is how it is when its downloaded.
Apart from the fact that mentioning this is not the handiest of answers on this forum, cleaning up your filenames will do a ton of good.
All the scene info in the filenames is totally redundant for Kodi, and can only mess up the scraper's ability to find the correct show details.
Some people put -all- tv show episodes in one large folder. That does not help either.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Libery issue, clean install.0