Insidious
Really loving this skin, thank you Wir3d. Would like to change "clips" for "anime" and have it point to my anime share like TV Shows and Movies. How would I go about making that change?
Wir3d, thanks again for this skin. I think Jezz_x made a little command-tool to quickly reformat a skin's textures and such to 16x9 and 4x3. Maybe he can help you out if you want to add more resolutions besides 720p. Just a thought..
aart Wrote:Wir3d, thanks again for this skin. I think Jezz_x made a little command-tool to quickly reformat a skin's textures and such to 16x9 and 4x3. Maybe he can help you out if you want to add more resolutions besides 720p. Just a thought..

Jezz_X made a (and don't laugh) a mIRC script to do it sinc its the only programmign language I know Smile so unless you run mIRC its a little pointless But I am happy to un it through when he is done. but it requires more tweaking after to get it looking right this just does about 90% of the work
I'll just second the cover flow....

Nice and clean though I like the concept.
sp10 Wrote:Really loving this skin, thank you Wir3d. Would like to change "clips" for "anime" and have it point to my anime share like TV Shows and Movies. How would I go about making that change?

If you change the share name to Clips it should work. If this isn't an option then you will have to edit HomeMenu.xml
Jezz_X Wrote:Jezz_X made a (and don't laugh) a mIRC script to do it sinc its the only programmign language I know Smile so unless you run mIRC its a little pointless But I am happy to un it through when he is done. but it requires more tweaking after to get it looking right this just does about 90% of the work

There is allot I want to do prior to releasing a 4:3 version.
I can tell you that it does work on 4:3 but as you probably know it's hard to read and some images don't show up correctly.
Im just wondering is it possible to change were Clips links to, and the name? Ill explain what I want

I have my 4 directory's for my video media, Archive Film, Archive Tv, New film, New Tv.

Archives are scanned into the libary, new stuff is not, or stuff that will never be added.

If I put on library mode, Movies links to my film archive, tv links to tv archive, so I want clips to link to New Film, New TV etc, is this possible at all with out having to restructure my PC harddrive folder's/names?
RenZ0R Wrote:Im just wondering is it possible to change were Clips links to, and the name? Ill explain what I want

I have my 4 directory's for my video media, Archive Film, Archive Tv, New film, New Tv.

Archives are scanned into the libary, new stuff is not, or stuff that will never be added.

If I put on library mode, Movies links to my film archive, tv links to tv archive, so I want clips to link to New Film, New TV etc, is this possible at all with out having to restructure my PC harddrive folder's/names?

Let me think about this one...
It should be possible. I did something like this for another mod a while back.
I'll add it to the to-do list and will try to do some updates this weekend.
cool skin , thanx .. small request , can you add 'video' or 'videos' to the main menu available options , i'm not a tv / movie sorter and i know lots of others who aren't ..
I like the concept of the icons for movies, tv shows and such but instead of having a cbs logo maybe have a old fashioned tv box and for movies instead of having that reel or mickey mouse looking icon maybe have a more detailed reel.
Feel free to provide the images Smile
This seems to be on the right track. Some suggestions:

-4:3 version!
-Change the media type glyphs to be more in a more consistent style (right now the pictures one is 3D, others are front-on, music is a complicated person silhouette while others are logos) and more fitting to the media type (films shouldn't just be distinguished by Disney, TV shouldn't just be distinguished by CBS)
-Change the font to something similar but a bit more unique and stylish. Xephyr does a good job with this. Some nice fonts are Absolut, AvantGarde, Continuum, Eurostile, Florencesans, Gotham, Klavika, Nevis, and Stainless

Keep up the good work.
Several updates were upped yesterday and today:

Changed pretty much all animations.
Fixed some video and music info text due to XBMC update.

Random images to home (similar to Divx Connected).
This needs more work. I am currently using a multiimage control because that's the only way I know to grab random images.

If this feature is liked I will more than likely change it so users can choose the image folders.

Regarding the custom home images I was able to have Music pull cover images from the thumnail folder. This is the only one I could do this for due to how xbmc currently groups thumnails.

All images are still work in progress. They are not anywhere near final.
Latest t3ch build is required. Let me know if you run into any bugs or problems.
When in TV Shows all my shows are in reverse alphabetic order and I can't click on the 'Accending/Decending' to change it.
Hitcher Wrote:When in TV Shows all my shows are in reverse alphabetic order and I can't click on the 'Accending/Decending' to change it.

Hmm I don't have that problem.
You have to press to the right a second time until the arrow highlites.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Insidious0