Library Mode won't stick!?!?!
Love XBMC on my Mac Mini. A few little quirks since I upgraded to 0.5, however. Library mode won't stick. Every time I enter Videos, I have to turn Library mode on. If I leave videos, and go to music, or photos, and then come back to Videos, it shows my sources and I have to open the menu and toggle Library mode back on.

I did a fresh install, removing the Applications Support XBMC stuff before installing this version, so I think it should be fresh.

Any thoughts?
Are you using the Default Skin (PMIII?) Library mode sticks for me (as long as there is scanned content)...
Doesn't seem to stick for me whether I use PMIII or xTV. I was using xTV before with no issues.
So I reinstalled everything, and either something was wrong with my previous install, or I was crazy (I swear is didn't work in PMIII before!) but it works in PMIII but not in xTV. Must be skin related. Can anyone confirm if they are having this problem with xTV?
Check Settings -> Skin settings, back row does the same thing unless you manually tick the library setting there.
xTV has an option for the Movie shortcut in the main menu. By default (for some insane, oblivious reason) it explicitly points at the file browser instead of the library, while the TV Shows shortcut point at the library. Just go into skin settings, and find the checkbox to make Movies point at the library as well.

I was more than mildly annoyed at this default setting, I must say.
Awesome! Thanks guys.

For those looking, it's specifically System->Skin Settings->Home Window->Movies Button Links to Library

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Mode won't stick!?!?!0