Here is a plugin for tvshack.net.

Features:

Search

5995+ working fast movies
1550+ working documentaries
100+ working comedy
100+ working anime
1500 +/- working Tv shows

Some of their cached links are no longer active.

Any probs you know where to find me.

Cheers, Voinage.

Get it from my google code page in my Sig
Rainbow 
Voinage Wrote:should be TV-SHACK

Hey voinage,

You've already had my feedback but I figure other users might benefit from it so I'll post it up here Wink

[b]This is by far the best of the current plugins we've got. It's got loads of content and the speed at which it caches is sometimes litterally unbelievable.[b]

Oh and voinage I have another suggestion to add into most of the video plugins. It would be a good idea to have the 'Report link as broken' option appear in the same folder as watch now so that we can do our bit to maintain the accuracy of the links on the sites we use (and some sites can be quite good about replacing broken links quickly so it is to our advantage too).
Will do, as well as finishing the other additions i have mentioned.

Time is the limiting factor for me at the mo but i will do it when i get the chance.

V
Your output is amazing Voinage, your plugins are excellent. Thanks for your efforts and keep up the great work Smile
Rainbow 
Voinage Wrote:Will do, as well as finishing the other additions i have mentioned.

Time is the limiting factor for me at the mo but i will do it when i get the chance.

V

No hurry voinage Wink - You're churning out plugins at an unbelievable rate already. I'm at a loss to know how you're getting any sleep myself.

As I mentioned on another thread - I've got exams for the next fortnight but after that I'm more than willing to help out in any way I can with any new projects (I'll need to read up on the recurring expressions for plugins right?).

My programming is quite rusty - ages since I've done it - and very little in python - but I'm sure I'll learn the ropes given a little time.
awesome!!!!! can somebody post a vid of it, my console isnt working atm doh
Hi,

I'd like to add my thanks to Voinage for sharing his work with us.

When attempting to view a T.V. show, I'm getting the "Too many consecutive failed items" error. I tried lowering my cache but that didn't help. I checked the log file and see some things that I suppose could be causing this. The first thing that caught my attention were this lines:

18:55:50 M: 41029632 ERROR: Unable to load: Q:\plugins\video\Tv Shack\resources\settings.xml, Line 0

18:55:50 M: 41029632 ERROR: unable to load Q:\plugins\video\Tv Shack\resources\language\English\strings.xml: Failed to open file at line 0

There is no .\resources directory in Q:\plugins\video\Tv Shack.

Then there's this:

18:56:21 M: 36167680 WARNING: DIRECTORY::CVideoDatabaseDirectory::GetLabel - Unknown nodetype requested 0
18:56:24 M: 40796160 ERROR: XFILE::CFile:Big Grinelete - Error deleting file Z:\xbmc.edl
18:56:37 M: 28905472 ERROR: CMPlayer::OpenFile http://tvshack.net/resources/includes/td2.php?id=
M2E4NmUyNGM2NzdhYjk0ZTAxMjg1NWVlMDY4YjI0ZGEuT0RaQmNDMW9lbU5aWlhRPQ== failed with code 0
18:56:37 M: 39895040 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [http://tvshack.net/resources/includes/td...lbU5aWlhRP
Q==]

Anybody have any ideas?
18:55:50 M: 41029632 ERROR: Unable to load: Q:\plugins\video\Tv Shack\resources\settings.xml, Line 0

18:55:50 M: 41029632 ERROR: unable to load Q:\plugins\video\Tv Shack\resources\language\English\strings.xml: Failed to open file at line 0

Everyone will get those at the moment - I have not included the settings resources.

18:56:21 M: 36167680 WARNING: DIRECTORY::CVideoDatabaseDirectory::GetLabel - Unknown nodetype requested 0
18:56:24 M: 40796160 ERROR: XFILE::CFile:elete - Error deleting file Z:\xbmc.edl
18:56:37 M: 28905472 ERROR: CMPlayer::OpenFile http://tvshack.net/resources/includes/td2.php?id=
M2E4NmUyNGM2NzdhYjk0ZTAxMjg1NWVlMDY4YjI0ZGEuT0RaQm NDMW9lbU5aWlhRPQ== failed with code 0
18:56:37 M: 39895040 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [http://tvshack.net/resources/include...DMW9lbU5aWlhRP
Q==]

This is another matter entirely.

You are getting the links perfectly, i have tested the link in the browser address bar and it fetches the flv without a problem.
Try it yourself with a copy and paste.

What build are you using ?

General rule of thumb upgrade to the newest t3ch build :- the plugin was built and tested on t3ch 20/4/2008 build. Try a clean install of that, then copy your userdata folder over to the new xbmc install dir.

You seem to have conflicts with your Video db so a clean install userdata copy, minus your video db in the database folder within userdata. Rescan your video library afterwards.

My rec try a complete clean install and try from scratch.

imho. V
Voinage Wrote:18:55:50 M: 41029632 ERROR: Unable to load: Q:\plugins\video\Tv Shack\resources\settings.xml, Line 0

Everyone will get those at the moment - I have not included the settings resources.

18:56:24 M: 40796160 ERROR: XFILE::CFile:elete - Error deleting file Z:\xbmc.edl
M2E4NmUyNGM2NzdhYjk0ZTAxMjg1NWVlMDY4YjI0ZGEuT0RaQm NDMW9lbU5aWlhRPQ== failed with code 0
18:56:37 M: 39895040 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [http://tvshack.net/resources/include...DMW9lbU5aWlhRP
Q==]

This is another matter entirely.

You are getting the links perfectly, i have tested the link in the browser address bar and it fetches the flv without a problem.
Try it yourself with a copy and paste.

What build are you using ?

General rule of thumb upgrade to the newest t3ch build :- the plugin was built and tested on t3ch 20/4/2008 build. Try a clean install of that, then copy your userdata folder over to the new xbmc install dir.

You seem to have conflicts with your Video db so a clean install userdata copy, minus your video db in the database folder within userdata. Rescan your video library afterwards.

My rec try a complete clean install and try from scratch.

imho. V

Voinage, thanks for your response.

Yes, I believe I'm getting the links just fine as I get the progress bar when it caches the video. I get the error message when the progress bar reaches about 95% complete.

I'm running T3CH 04/05/2008 build. I will try to do a clean install and follow your suggestion regarding the UserData folder and video db. If that doesn't work, I'll consider downgrading to 20/04/2008.

Thanks.
A bit odd. It seems to be a problem with only one television show I'm trying to watch. Others work just fine, as well as the movies. Oh well. I'll figure it out.
Thanks Voinage, great plugin. Worked with all the shows I have tried so far.Big Grin
Thanks for this - lots and lots of choice. Great plugin.

Cheers
This Site Rules!!!

thanks for all your hard work I am loving there plugins
This is great, I dont know if its a bug or not, but anything with more than one file to play, will not work if you have stacking enabled, but plays fine if you take stacking off

Thanks again Smile
Glad one of mine finally worked for you RenZor, hehe.

I`ll look at that - cheers.

V
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TV-Shack (TVshack.net) Video Plugin6