• 14(current)
[RELEASE] TV-Shack (TVshack.net) Video Plugin
Do a search for "xbmc-tvshack-repo"

The new site is tvshack.cc or something like that.
Honestly, I got it installed after trying almost every zip file I find for TVShack.

Good luck!
Anyone having a problem with links other than megavideo. I use the divxden links in my normal browser and they work fine however using the plugin the divxden links do not play.

Any ideas what might be the problem?

Other that that the plugin is working great.
Seanmal Wrote:Anyone having a problem with links other than megavideo. I use the divxden links in my normal browser and they work fine however using the plugin the divxden links do not play.

Any ideas what might be the problem?

Other that that the plugin is working great.

Experiencing this as well, other streams works though.
TvShack.cc is down...Any alternative??
DjBeNI Wrote:TvShack.cc is down...Any alternative??

I use Navi-x
Tvshack works

Quote:Rinor Bytyç GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS 84.22.98.3 tvshack.cc 84.22.98.2 roadrunner.tvshack.cc guys i found a workaround for this woot...if youre on windows, go to the windows folder then system32 then drivers then etc, inside that folders theres a hosts file. copy that file to desktop (so you can edit it , on win7) then open it up o...n notepad. add these two lines at the end of the file

84.22.98.3 tvshack.cc
84.22.98.2 roadrunner.tvshack.cc

enjoy tvshack.cc again
It works, but it seems it is not updating at all.

New address is tvshack.bz

I've tried modifying tvshack addon, changing lines tvshack.cc to tvshack.bz but script failed.

Most obviously, site structure changed.

Unfortunately, I don't have Voinage's knowledge to fix this plugin so that would be it.

Cheers Wink
4 days ago on the official google repository development page for this addon, this was posted. It looks like TVShack is interested in helping to make this addon work again. any thoughts on how we can help them?

Comment 4 by [email protected], Mar 16 (4 days ago)

Hello, this is TVShack.

We are soon offering an open API for projects such as this. What kind of information are you needing to request?
screw'em .. there are already 2 other plugins that do the same job...

You snooze you lose!
Which plugins....icefilms and ....?
tweeterisu Wrote:Which plugins....icefilms and ....?
fastpasstv
although eeeveryone knows that icefilms is far superior and allows you to watch the pure .avi scene release instead of super compressed .flv Cool
i'll reply to TV Shacks comment, since PGuedes isn't around much
Is there anything else compatible for Apple TV other then Icefilms? I have Navi-x but it pales in comparison to Ice... It would be nice to have an alternative, it is scary instilling so much confidence in one plug-in. When it goes down, I lose my shit!! As proven the past few days!!!
Navi-X is really the only other one comparable out there although fastpasstv is also an option. The new website isn't back to it's former glory after getting shut down but it's certainly another option.

As for Navi-x, I find it's terrible for streaming (although I understand it's ok on boxee) but for downloading it's pretty impressive. I've got the "just4me2c movies" playlist added to my favourites and it's great, all movies on there are good quality like icefilms and you also get a film description and artwork.
http://tvshack.bz looks promising if someone can update the plugin
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TV-Shack (TVshack.net) Video Plugin6