Advanced Settings GUI Editor
Thumbs Up 
i got bored wanted to learn a little python so i made this script. what it does is edit the advanced settings file in a gui type thing. you need to open up in a text editor and edit line 7 to match your directory. my computer name is maccyp so put your computer name there. to run open up terminal->cd Desktop->python haha.py . then you click on what you want to add on the top left box and on the top right box it shows you the outline of what it does and how to do it. double click on the what you want to add and a box will pop up where you add a new line. you choose the wrapper ( ext, setting, etc...) and what you want to add. then click the view button and it will show you your current file. you can also edit the file directly by clicking on the view button, the file will be displayed bottom box. edit like you would any text file and hitting edit on the bottom. this will rewrite the file to what you just edited and display the new file. like i said my first experiment so if it sucks dont flame .......
http://rapidshare.com/files/114874008/haha.py.html
was this so bad that 85 people didn't want to hurt my feelings? Confused
How about a XBMC port (meaning a version that runs under XBMC)?

Rolleyes
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
true true. will see what i can do
well i tried but python is just to unstable right now in xbmc-osx. it crashes, then it works, then it crashes. so maybe when it becomes more stables i will finish dev on it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Settings GUI Editor0