• 11(current)
Vision 2 skin release
We're hitting an (undocumented as far as I can tell) xbox hardware limitation. There's a number of workarounds - I've just got to find where the limit is and the best way to workaround it. Not easy when debugging is basically impossible (hard lock if the debugger is attached, so it's the good old "try a number, upload executeable, play around and hope it crashes, repeat with a smaller or larger number" and hope for some consistency).

Hopefully I can get Jezz_X to give me a hand over the next couple of days so that we can find a firm limit and fix it for good (rather than just taking a guess and seeing the same problem hit again later on).

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

the good ole brute force method. well if its a relatively simple process let me know and i'll help test.

mike
Will RSS feed and Favorites be available anytime soon?
And is there any plans for adding a play disc (DVD Drive) botton in Home screen?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
i'm having a slight issue with TV fan art. sometimes it'll display, but sometimes i doesn't. when it doesn't, it'll change the left screen to how it would look if there was art, but the art doesn't show up. so i go and change the art, and if there's another image use, i'll select it and it'll show up. but if there's only one image, i can't change it and it just doesn't show up. does it have to do with being a remote image? i figured i'd probably just download the images and save them to my box, but i haven't tried it yet.
flipped cracker Wrote:i'm having a slight issue with TV fan art. sometimes it'll display, but sometimes i doesn't. when it doesn't, it'll change the left screen to how it would look if there was art, but the art doesn't show up. so i go and change the art, and if there's another image use, i'll select it and it'll show up. but if there's only one image, i can't change it and it just doesn't show up. does it have to do with being a remote image? i figured i'd probably just download the images and save them to my box, but i haven't tried it yet.

I am experiencing this same issue (on the xbox). Randomly the fanart will not display and has to be reset. It happened to me with a TV show that had the fanart stored remotely so I'm not sure if this is relevant to the problem.
Happens on my Xbox and HTPC running any skin.
I used to have that problem until I stored all my FanArt locally (In the Shows Folder), Maybe that will help you guys out?

Perhaps, its a memory issue? Ive found sometimes it wont show it if its under BMP/PNG, so I have all mine under JPG

Just some input, hopefully it helps
i'll try that tonight
NineT9mustang is there a way to make my xbox media extender remote with the "My TV" button to work for my TV Shows?
Just a quick question where can I get the latest version on this lovely looking work? TBB is saying "we'll be back soon" on the web page?
i get it through the svn with the xbmc skin manager.
i get it through the svn with tortoiseSVN (xbmc skin manager keeps giving me an error).

You can find the svn link on page 6 of this thread

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
I've made a Swedish translation how do I add it to the SVN?
yoci Wrote:I've made a Swedish translation how do I add it to the SVN?
either find a text pasting site and add it there or add an attactment to the sourceforge tracker and tell me about it
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id...tid=582754
Jezz_X Wrote:either find a text pasting site and add it there or add an attactment to the sourceforge tracker and tell me about it
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id...tid=582754
Ok thx. I attached it to the tracker.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vision 2 skin release4