• 14(current)
Vision 2 skin release
Yeah i see that instead of just clearing it you change it to and i did that and saved and it did not change anything i even tryed having it blank maybe i'm being stupid but i cant figure it out and i usually have no problem with things like this, what do you think about my idea of adding Songs to one of the selectable things from "listen"
This skin is amazing. Thanks a lot.

I'd love to see font's that are a bit bigger and autoscrolling of movie info disabled (these two wishes are probably related). But I guess I'm one of the few who are actually still using a PAL television (82cm widescreen).

For people who want to be able to update the skin without the need to FTP to the XBOX... The plugin in my sig enables you to download the skin with your remote. I try to keep the files up to date on a daily basis (from SVN). But I'm also going on holiday soon Smile

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Nice update i really love the new stuff you've added! However i do have an request concerning the RSS feed feature.

You've added it to the top of the screen so when you enable it it'll push everything down a bit. Now however it's a small bit it does make the screen a bit more cluttered then necessary.

I'd like to suggest that the rss bar doesn't push everything down but instead make it appear next to the date and time bar with a bit of space between them.

Other then that you're doing an amazing job!
Keep it up, right up.
Jezz_X Wrote:Fixed in SVN

Thx! Works fine now Smile
Will you be adding the option to remove items from the scroll bar?

Also, play DVD disc?
God what an amazing skin, just gets better and better.

I just need some help with one thing, when I'm viewing my pictures in list mode on my nas drive the images along the bottom that you scroll through are fine, but the main image displayed is very low res indeed ?

Is this an easy fix ?

I know a few weeks ago the video thumbs were the same low res, but these look fine now.

Thanks and keep up the good work Smile
Forgot to ask how do you turn off the background visualization while playing music ? I don't mean the full screen visualization. I know on the project mayhem 3 skin it was the menu button that toggled it on and off, but not working in this skin.

Thanks
corky Wrote:God what an amazing skin, just gets better and better.

I just need some help with one thing, when I'm viewing my pictures in list mode on my nas drive the images along the bottom that you scroll through are fine, but the main image displayed is very low res indeed ?

Is this an easy fix ?

I know a few weeks ago the video thumbs were the same low res, but these look fine now.

Thanks and keep up the good work Smile

Open your xbmc root folder and go the UserData folder
If you don't have the file AdvancedSettings.xml in it create one (with notepad) and write this in it

<AdvancedSettings>
<thumbsize>512</thumbsize>
</AdvancedSettings>

then go to the Thumbnails folder and delete the folder named Pictures
restart xbmc and go to pictuers and it will make new thumbails with better resolution
corky Wrote:Forgot to ask how do you turn off the background visualization while playing music ? I don't mean the full screen visualization. I know on the project mayhem 3 skin it was the menu button that toggled it on and off, but not working in this skin.

Thanks

you can turn that off from the skin settings menu
Change > Skin Settings > Show Background Visualisation
Jezz i've tryed and tryed and i can't get the UPPERCASE to go away could you please re check your code, i've followed directions exactly i even tryed the old way of doing it but neither work, keep in mind i'm just editing the english string as this is my language i just dont want the UPPERCASE its hard for me to read i have bad vision (20/80 w/glasses, I'm albino if anyone knows what that means) So on that note is there any way we could get a 2nd fond, called like Default_Big like in the old Vision skin, we could keep the old one as well but just a little bigger would be great, i feel dumb not being able to read my 50" Plasma from my bed i can with Basic-Vision though
yoci Wrote:Open your xbmc root folder and go the UserData folder
If you don't have the file AdvancedSettings.xml in it create one (with notepad) and write this in it

<AdvancedSettings>
<thumbsize>512</thumbsize>
</AdvancedSettings>

then go to the Thumbnails folder and delete the folder named Pictures
restart xbmc and go to pictuers and it will make new thumbails with better resolution

Thanks for that yoci, that worked a treat, by the way should i also do this for video thumbnails as well, if i select movies the thumbnails are very large in the middle of the screen and look low res as well.

Thanks for help anyway Smile
Yeah, just delete the video thumbnail folder.
Superlative skin

Thank you
Brilliant i now have my video thumbnails are lovely in large mode. But due to my lack in knowledge regarding library mode (never used it before). Some of my avi films are in 2 parts, ie avi 1 and avi 2 and in video files there are two avi's or one if i stack them. But in library mode i can see 3 or 4 of the same avi's wether stacking is on or off ?

Why is that ?
corky Wrote:Brilliant i now have my video thumbnails are lovely in large mode. But due to my lack in knowledge regarding library mode (never used it before). Some of my avi films are in 2 parts, ie avi 1 and avi 2 and in video files there are two avi's or one if i stack them. But in library mode i can see 3 or 4 of the same avi's wether stacking is on or off ?

Why is that ?
do you have both avi's in the same folder?
if you don't, put them in the same folder and scan using the folders name and they will be stacked (also make sure that the files are named correctly CD1,CD2 etc). make sure that "Treat stacked files as one" (or something like that, I use swedish language) is enabled in the video settings. If you have more than one of the same movie in the library remove all copies an rescan the movie.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vision 2 skin release4