• 3(current)
Vision 2 skin release
NineT9mustang Wrote:Big Grin Read my above post about this... The 4:3 part... its not that we dont care, or we dont want to... its just that it wouldn't fit with how the skin is

dont worry, someoen will come along for you guys and get it done Smile Hopefully they can pull it off

Thanks for the great response, NineT9mustang. That all makes good sense except the last part, quoted above. 480p is widescreen mode, the same as 720p and 1080i. This means it can fit the exact same information as 720p as long as everything is scaled properly. My TV can display 480p and 1080i, but has no automatic conversion from 720p. This is common in older HD tv's. I've been able to get Aeon looking 99% correct by just adjusting the sizes in Fonts.xml, since it's really just scaling things differently.

In an ideal world, XBMC would automatically scale widescreen fonts the same as it does the images. But alas, it's not there yet. Smile
szsori Wrote:....In an ideal world, XBMC would automatically scale widescreen fonts the same as it does the images. But alas, it's not there yet. Smile
Umm yeah it does here is a screenshot taken in 480p with xbmc auto scaling the font since the skin only has a 720p dir (bare in mind I didn't rescale the image to the correct aspect ratio)

Is there a place where i can download this sweety? I would really like to try it asap!!

anyone willing to pack it and upload it to some kind of fileshare?

Keep up the great work!
jazzen Wrote:Is there a place where i can download this sweety? I would really like to try it asap!!

anyone willing to pack it and upload it to some kind of fileshare?

Keep up the great work!

hasn't been released yet.
any release date?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Heh where is the SVN for this? I would like to take a look at the source, cheers.
zag2me, as stated in the original post, its under construction... Theres no download or release date. Thread was created for feedback on the screenshots Big Grin
Tis very nice!!! Smile
Can't wait for it Smile

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Damn nice looking skin NineT9, if i could produce anything near this quality, I'd be happy!

As someone who uses "Vision", Im really looking forward to seeing how this turns out,

Shame im a 4:3 user, oh well should be starting new job soon, and this seems like a good initiative for a better TV!
NickyZero - Currently making LCARS for XBMC
All info can be found here and here

I am well aware that my grammer is poor, instead of flaming about it, help me with it... "Help me, to help you!"
NickyZero, glad you like the screenshots, I hope youll like the skin when you try it out... in about 3 days Smile
NineT9mustang Wrote:NickyZero, glad you like the screenshots, I hope youll like the skin when you try it out... in about 3 days Smile

Dont Say that! Im going to be stuck staring at my computer screen for the next 3 days now! Laugh
NickyZero - Currently making LCARS for XBMC
All info can be found here and here

I am well aware that my grammer is poor, instead of flaming about it, help me with it... "Help me, to help you!"

The only thing I am noticing is that the OSD doesnt really fit the design of the skin. Something similar to the layout of the skin would be MUCH MUCH nicer.

Yes I'm 360_Hax on X-S.
Damn .. looking really nice Smile .. looking forward to this .. so many nice skins coming up Big Grin
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vision 2 skin release4