• 4(current)
Vision 2 skin release
UND3R ACHI3V3R Wrote:Image

The only thing I am noticing is that the OSD doesnt really fit the design of the skin. Something similar to the layout of the skin would be MUCH MUCH nicer.

Yes I'm 360_Hax on X-S.
Hey im shizzle01 from x-s... are you using that skin on a 4:3 tv?
No it's a 65" 1080p TV, BUT I dont have my HD cables yet for my xbox.
360_Hax, can I buy you some cables and send it to you Big Grin

65", 1080p, XBMC, Vision2, and you cant even view it in HD! I'm serious too, I'll send em over
just bought a set off eBay about an hour ago, should be here 2-4 days!!! Smile
Rainbow 
..\\\\\\\\\\\\\\V//////////////..
PROJECT v i s i o n ²

RAR: This is the very first build of the skin. Dated June 24th. This will not include any updates or bug fixes that happen after right now.
SVN: This will include all the latest features, fixes, etc

Development:
This is the start. Things will get added, things will get fixed, things will get removed, all for the better, leave us feedback

Incoming Changes:
This is the top priority for me right now... Sorry no timeframe
*Redoing the Keyboard
*Redoing the Music & Video OSD
*Redoing the Volume & Seekbar
*Polishing Images

Future Changes:
*Custom Backgrounds for Home
*Vision2 Sounds
*Wide Icon List for TV Shows (Instead of regular filename list)
*Home Album Art/Info Display (Samiliar to Weather)
*Change File Manager a tad
*Option for disabling Left/Right movement (To prevent family/friends changing views and/or to prevent from accidently pressing Left/Right while your scrolling down your lists, which can be frustrating for new people)
*MythTV Support
*Theme #1: Untitled

Well thats it! For the 1 or 2 ppl that'll download it, let us know how much you hate it!
Awesome work guys!! I've been looking forward to this :o)
Are you ok with me hosting weekly builds of the svn version for easy download like I do the all the other skins in the svn?
I'm a lurker, not a fighter!
Speechless, so simple but yet so smooth, so slick, so beautiful.

I love the images in the menu, the sub menu list feels a bit weird though, settings on ever menu button, but once used to it, you realize it's actually really useful, smart setup.
Also try to put the Project Vision 2 logo more in the spotlight instead on the bottom of a context menu, just a suggestion, not sure how it would look, just a bit shame to hide a funky logo like that.

Keep up the good work, looking good!
Looks awesome mate, even in this early stage... going look great on a nice LCD TV..... very professionall... Good work NineT9mustang and Jezz_X
Trying it in a few... looks very pretty so far... hahaha... l8r
Just ran this on my XBox..

I think im in love...

BUT DAMN YOU 14inch 4:3 TV!!!

still doesnt look to bad on 4:3, text is a little "squishy" but its a good insentive to get a new TV!
NickyZero - Currently making LCARS for XBMC
All info can be found here and here

I am well aware that my grammer is poor, instead of flaming about it, help me with it... "Help me, to help you!"
(forgive double post)

I also must say the programs "Wide List" is one of the best view ideas Ive seen in a while!
NickyZero - Currently making LCARS for XBMC
All info can be found here and here

I am well aware that my grammer is poor, instead of flaming about it, help me with it... "Help me, to help you!"
Gave the skin a lookthrough, and these are my thoughts (dam, didn't that sound formal)... It's one of the slickest, sexiest, smoothest, most stable skins I've ever used...

I simply love the way everything is Done... can I say that... no, what I mean... everything is working and unlike so many skins out there, the base skin is almost 100% complete, and lays dormant in the MAKE IT EVEN MORE BLINGY phase, which is the phase in which most skin fanatics like their skin to be... you've done an amazing job on every view, icon style and other individual piece of the puzzle... In other words, this skin should become very popular very quick... and if it doesn't... thats because other people like the idea of waiting for something that may take ages to complete... all in all, great concept and great job... it's like PM3 on drugs... love it...

Now, that I've mentioned my thoughts, i'd like to say I'm looking forward to "Future Changes"... especially the Custom Home Backgrounds and Home Now Playing... they should be fun additions, especially for the person who likes giving their skin a personal feel...

Anyways, thanks for the hard work... keep us up to date on updates, and again... Superb JOB u guys!
I couldn't agree more with xb2iris. This skin is amazing! Thank you very much for your creativity and work on this.
First impressions... (after a really fast try)

Visually, this is THE BEST SKIN out there!
The layout is very, very good too!

Not so good (imo):
No RSS feed
Favorites doesn't work
There's only one view for movies Sad
The Video OSD it's way too big

Congratulation NineT9mustang and Jezz_X!

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
NineT9mustang, just a quick question...

Absolutely love this skin. Want to make it my one and only but one thing is pestering me... In Movie List View (With Huge Movie Poster in the middle)... I can't get the poster to display in good quality... using high quality (511x763) thumbnails I found on the internet... does the xbmc resize thumbnails or something, coz I can't figure this one outHuh
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vision 2 skin release4