• 6(current)
Vision 2 skin release
i think this is xbmc issue, but i have problem with uppercase (capital letters) in my native language

look in the title

skin looks awesome
Many thanks
smuto
@muggsy, Thanks! Did you use it in HD? Or 4:3?

well it was HD res.. just using XBMC for Windows at 720p on my work computer to try and convince my collegue.... Brought in my xbox database etc, but the thumbs aren't up to scratch.. but even he was commenting about the professional look and feel.. very clean. He likes it better than Aeon, and I'm starting to think you'll give Aeon a run for it's money....

Added to my SVN, A shame I only have a 4:3 TV at home, will give it a go later, trying to convert everything over to my macbook.. where Vision 2 should look super sweet.
Is there any plans in the future for adding in the fullscreen info the current hour and finnish time (of the playing video)?
At least the current hour would be nice Smile i hate having to go home screen to check the current hour.

Other thing i've notice is that vision2 only displays basic info (no hardware info, etc) any plans for that to change too?

thanx

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
sry for double post... regarding the current hour, i've manage to get that by copy and change some values in the code.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
nm the info issue, i didnt realise that i needed to press center, on the remote, for the info to refresh.

under userdata i have a AdvancedSettings.xml with this in it

<thumbsize>
</thumbsize>

but the movies view still looks blurry. what else can i try. on a xbox with HD cables @ 720p
mcfreiz Wrote:under userdata i have a AdvancedSettings.xml with this in it

<thumbsize>
</thumbsize>

but the movies view still looks blurry. what else can i try. on a xbox with HD cables @ 720p
the max on the xbox is 512. so change that and then delete your thumbnail cache.
did you delete the thumbs and rescan after you made the change?
so, i've almost officially made this my default skin. i just seem to be having a problem with xbmc freezing while i use it. it doesn't happen with any other skin i've tried. and it usually only happens while i'm browsing the library. i'm still trying to see if i can consistently recreate it, so i'll let you know how it goes.
@ flipped cracker - same here, happend a couple of times.

Also,
1. In weather, it doesn't shows max temp of today only minimum, is this a skin problem or the weather site?
2. I think there's a typo in "fast foward".

flipped craker, same goes here too, almost switched over, but not comitted yet. Left it set for the GF to use all day, she always has "end-user" feed back for me.Rolleyes

I've had the same problem too though, lock up in library. Never could really pinpoint when or what was causing it.
flipped cracker Wrote:the max on the xbox is 512. so change that and then delete your thumbnail cache.

mcfreiz Wrote:under userdata i have a AdvancedSettings.xml with this in it

<thumbsize>
</thumbsize>

Also, make sure your AdvancedSettings.xml looks like

<advancedsettings>
<thumbsize>512</thumbsize>
</advancedsettings>

Just realized I forgot the top and bottom parts last night, so now I'll have to do another scan to see the difference...Confused
Sweet skin man, fair play..

Now i have to update all my thumbs tho!!!!!
Loving the skin guys... Told you you'd convert a few peops over... well, been messing with the code, so, I'm pimping this bitch up just the way I like it... Can't get enough of it... A few Other Views and a Now Playing Panel on the Home Screen would be awesome... but I'll let you guys take you're time with them, so they're as awesome as the rest of the skin...

Once again...

SUPER SKIN... in my opinion... the Best One Around!!!

Does hang on the odd occation... but that's happened on other skins as well... Thanks for all the hard work guys!
i made a Vision2 skin files for comics script
mayby u find some time to make nice comics logo

• 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vision 2 skin release4