• 15(current)
Vision 2 skin release
hi yoci, all my films are in one folder on my nas drive, some are just one avi and some are in two parts and are named as avi 1 and avi 2.

Not sure what you mean by scan using the folders name ?

Treat stacked files as one is already selected.

Ok off to play again, thanks for your help anyway..
What platforms is everyone running this skin on? my Xbox just doesn't have the grunt to run this skin... 14mb of free memory performance is somewhat slooooow Sad
disable the home backgrounds in settings and it should have lots more
But I'm not runnign it at all Tongue but when I made it I tested it on win32 and linux since its what I use these days
ok i'm all sorted now, i just had to rename all my films that had two avi files to cd1 and cd2. Then i cleaned up the library, and bingo it's all fine. Smile

Regarding the low memory mentioned a few posts above, i'm running this skin in 720p and i have 28mb free, i have only only turned off background visuals while playing music as the memory dropped to 10mb then.

So the only thing i can't seem to find now is set content for films etc ? i know were it was in the pm3 skin, perhaps it's not added yet.

Anyway this skin is superb Smile
corky Wrote:So the only thing i can't seem to find now is set content for films etc ? i know were it was in the pm3 skin, perhaps it's not added yet.

Anyway this skin is superb Smile
Same place in the context menu (white button on the controller) then Set Content
Jezz_X Wrote:Same place in the context menu (white button on the controller) then Set Content

Hi Jezz_X i never use the game controller, only the remote.

Thanks for the quick reply anway.
then its the title or info button not sure which one of them though
Yeh it's the title button, this is fine in pm3 skin, but not present in vision 2 skin ?
Its there for me you are in filemode right and not the library ?

what do you mean not present?
just press "title" button on the remote while highlighting a folder

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
oops ok thankyou, i must have been in librabry mode. but now i am doing an imbd scan of my films in the video section and its also scanning my music as well ?

Thanks again
oh crap something has gone wrong now, all i done was an imdb scan on my films and now in library mode in the video section all my music is in there as well ??

help....
i'm having a bad day, it's my fault, instead of doing an imbd on my films folder i did it on the root of my nas drive, hence it was scanning all. I am now doing a fresh scan on my films again.

Thanks for your help
Hi Jezz_X

Where in the Vision2 skins does it tell if I'm clicking on "Movies" or "TV Shows" I'm trying to custom a button (remote code: 206) to be added so I can use it to access my TV Shows from a button. With the keymap.xml I'm using now it's configured to go to "My Programs" but I want it to go to TV Shows.
beavis Wrote:Hi Jezz_X

Where in the Vision2 skins does it tell if I'm clicking on "Movies" or "TV Shows" I'm trying to custom a button (remote code: 206) to be added so I can use it to access my TV Shows from a button. With the keymap.xml I'm using now it's configured to go to "My Programs" but I want it to go to TV Shows.

If you look around line 500 of home.xml you will see
PHP Code:
<control type="button" id="102">
    <
description>Button2</description>
    <
height>22</height>
    <
width>320</width>
    <
label>20343</label>
    <