• 16(current)
Vision 2 skin release
Hey are we gonna get any more view modes for the video Library? I LOVE how it looks for browsing the movies, but I would like something other than the list view for when I'm browsing through the various seasons of a show, since I have nice DVD box art.

So far I LOVE IT, it has replaced Basics-Vision as my default skin.
Catchy Signature Here
Basically any further development is on hold (on my side) until NineT9Mustang gets back from where ever he is so we can properly discuss and impliment things right the first time. And right now he is a little MIA to be doing this alone since its his skin "Vision" anyway
Hi!! Love the skin, but one question : Am I just being stupid, but i can't see any "now playing" info in home when i'm listening music??! How can i enable it (if it's possible at all)?

Hope u guys understand what I mean
arpeli Wrote:Hi!! Love the skin, but one question : Am I just being stupid, but i can't see any "now playing" info in home when i'm listening music??! How can i enable it (if it's possible at all)?

Hope u guys understand what I mean
are you using the svn version?
Smile 
No Im not using the svn-version..

Going to svn now and dl it!!

Will that help??
arpeli Wrote:No Im not using the svn-version..

Going to svn now and dl it!!

Will that help??

Yeah arpeli... "Now playing" home display and a few other features are added to the latest build.... enjoy
strange thing, i cant run californication (tvshow) on the vision2 skin but it runs fine on focus, anyone can check this?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
changed the fanart image and now it works.

I've already mention this but here it goes again, "fast foward" is missing an "r".

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
You can tell a skin is nearly perfect when people are picking on the spelling of your labels :o)
I'm a lurker, not a fighter!
i'm not picking, i've notice this since the first version, i've mention it but the developers didnt change that.

Would it be possible to add custom background folders? Something similar to Aeon, and specific to games, movies, TV shows etc.?
UND3R ACHI3V3R, download the SVN version, and the custom background folders are in the media folder... just place your images (1280x405 pixels) in the relevant folders and build the SKIN, copy over to wherever u store ur skins and walla... isn't Vision2 a superb piece of work... u gotta love it!
I do love it! And thanks for the advice I knew it though Tongue Was just thinking it might be easier for those with/without SVN or photo editing abilities as well.
no problemo... does make things more interesting working to make the best of ur skin... that's the fun part in my opinion!
best skin on the xbox in a long time, but is it possible to change the font for the movie titles tho it looks a little cartoony!!!

i.e: Image
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vision 2 skin release4