• 18(current)
Vision 2 skin release
They are both probably memory issues
Im having same issue with random videos not playing or even showing a progress bar when selected. Im also having an issue with fanart displaying only sometimes on TV shows. Probably memory issues with both.

Anyway I hate complaining this is definitely my favourite skin and Im using it as my default. Ye hit the nail on the head with this skin. I love this skin for its simplicity, sleek look and features. Its also very complete and only a few bugs here and there I can see. Seriously well done and thanks. Nod
Merci, je vais le tester dessuite Big Grin
Wink 
Hello

I found the original Splash not match the skin so I made one myself, I hope you like it

Is this out yet? I wanna try it for Windows ; )
yes its released - read post #50
Will you be updating the OSD to match the skin any time soon?
NineT9Mustang has vanished from the face of the XBMC scene so until he gets back ( I have no idea when ) nothing else can get added really sorry
I really wish someone could improve and maintain this awsome skin...

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:I really wish someone could improve and maintain this awsome skin...

I really wish someone would step up to the plate and do it as well. Because I also have no time for it anymore
Personally i'd have to say i would rather see Jezz continue the fine work on the PM3.HD skin he's been doing, and much appreciated. Pm3 skin has always been the 1 skin a lot of people trying others have found themselves go back to. And PM3.HD is just lifting the pressure even more on other skins, not saying there's not a few others that are just as good Wink
Let me put it this way if someone out there is dedicated enough to take this skin over code and graphics wise (can be more than 1 person) I am more than willing to give them complete access to the skinning svn to upload changes to it directly.
Of course you will have to pove your commitment by actually doing somthing first Like a mod or finishing the missing dialogs I never did, you can't just say "I will" and get access Smile.

P.S I have no original source graphics for this skin so you will need to mod the png files or make new ones
Guess I'll finally step in here :|

As Jezz_X said earlier, I vanished out of no where... I'll try keeping it simple, stuff came up :| so I just don't have time to dedicate myself to XBMC, Anyway to the point...

If anyone gets the approval from Jezz_X to get working on this skin, I can provide all the graphics I created to make this skin... Youd be shocked how many sprites it took to make some of these images Sad

I'll also give you the mockups and graphics I made for the other Themes that never saw the day unfortunetly :/

Sorry about keeping you guys in the dark, the 2 of you that used this skin Big Grin luckely I don't think anyone really cares since MediaStream is out Smile
Well glad to hear you're okay, as for the skin, can't really say I've been using XBMC lately, but there are so much skins being released and updated lately I still have to check out.
So yeah take your time on the skin, if anyone volunteer's that's always nice to have some help.
Don't think you're the only one that's on 'pause' at the moment, a lot of skinners/scripters have been too, I think, seeing school and work has been taking it's toll again.
Jezz_X Wrote:Let me put it this way if someone out there is dedicated enough to take this skin over code and graphics wise (can be more than 1 person) I am more than willing to give them complete access to the skinning svn to upload changes to it directly.
Of course you will have to pove your commitment by actually doing somthing first Like a mod or finishing the missing dialogs I never did, you can't just say "I will" and get access Smile.

P.S I have no original source graphics for this skin so you will need to mod the png files or make new ones

Can someone point my in the right direction I would like to take over but I dont know the basics. Any good reading sources from the libary or purchased books. I lost my job and with the holiday season approaching I know I am gonna be here for min in my home doing nothing but watching Blue Movies. So any direction to get my feet moist would help alot. I know you guys are creative gods for the ideas but this C student back in high school would love to get it a try. Please understand that I am old enough to run for President of the US but between my bad typing I get good ideas to implement change
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vision 2 skin release4