• 19(current)
Vision 2 skin release
Just got me xbox running in 720p and this skin looks sweet, hope to see some updates for it.
Hello, for me your SKIN is the BEST of every one and i use it every days Big Grin
Your vision FILE2 is excelent because we can see many film at the same time Wink

Quote:FanArt (As I like to put it: Super Duper FullHD Wide Icons!). Skin will support FanArt, and future Music FanArt (Please Agathorn!)

But for this point, can you tell everybody when you think to add this option ?
Have you the time to program it at this time or not ?
Car you give us, if it is not possible for this time to have a new release, the part of CODE to add the XML to see the FANART we DL with an other SKIN ?

Thanks
Has the keyboard been updated lately?
nothing has really been done to this skin since it was first released we are still looking for people to maintain it so no it hasn't
um, where can I download this skin from. Is it available alone, I don't want to update my XBMC build by getting a new SVN.

Thanks

Edit, I think I found it, is the one here the latest build?
http://blackmarket.ictcsc.net/files/skins/
Should be, yes
Does Vision2 has Watched/UnWatched .png's?

I'm trying to add overlays to TVShows Episode View.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Dont think it has PNGs for Watched/Unwatched... I can always make some for you or you can always grab some other ones Big Grin
NineT9mustang Wrote:...I can always make some for you...

That would be awsome Big Grin

TIA

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
I've manage to get it working using other skin .png
i'll post the link for download, to the ones interested, and the few changes i've made.

As i said here it goes...

1st of all, thank YOU NineT9mustang & Jezz_X for this awsome skin!!!
2nd, it's really a shame that such a great skin wasn't further improved (and that a skilled skinner doesn't show to pick it up).
3rd, i love Vision2 (especially on the xbox), so i decided to add some new info panels and features to my likin' and needs.
4th, i'm a total noob trying to make something already great a little bit better.

So, i've added this to Vision2:

HOME SCREEN:
Run Optical Disc
(Note: This is available only if a optical disc is the DVD-ROM tray)
(Note2: The first item is "reserved" for this feature so you dont want to activate custom menu item 1)
(Note3: I'm sorry, read n.º 4 Big Grin)

MOVIES LIBRARY VIEW:
Watched/Unwatched Overlay (MediaStream PNG)
Year
Rating and Votes
Sort Letter (MediaStream PNG)

TVSHOWS LIBRARY VIEW (TVSHOWS):
Number of watched/unwatched episodes

TVSHOW LIBRARY VIEW (EPISODES)
Watched/Unwatched Overlay (MediaStream PNG)

FULLSCREEN INFO
Year (visible only in movies)
Clock
Finish time (Watched Icon)

http://www.mediafire.com/xbs

Check out the screenshot folder Smile

xbs08 Wrote:As i said here it goes...

1st of all, thank YOU NineT9mustang & Jezz_X for this awsome skin!!!
2nd, it's really a shame that such a great skin wasn't further improved (and that a skilled skinner doesn't show to pick it up).
3rd, i love Vision2 (especially on the xbox), so i decided to add some new info panels and features to my likin' and needs.
4th, i'm a total nood trying to make something already great a little bit better.

So, i've added this to Vision2:

HOME SCREEN:
Run Optical disc shortcut
(note: this is available only if a optical disc is the DVD-ROM tray)
(Note2: Run... the first item is reserved for this feature)
(Note3: I'm sorry, read n.º 4 Big Grin)

MOVIES LIBRARY VIEW:
Year
Watched/Unwatched Overlay (MediaStream)

TVSHOWS LIBRARY VIEW (TVSHOWS):
Number of watched/unwatched episodes

TVSHOW LIBRARY VIEW (EPISODES)
Watched/Unwatched Overlay (MediaStream)

FULLSCREEN INFO
Year
Finish time
Clock (system time)

http://www.mediafire.com/xbs

Check out the screenshot folder Smile

Looks nice... but I didn't see a download. You wanna pack that into a rar and upload to your mediafire folder?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Skin uploaded (new stuff added).

xbs08, I haven't had a chance to play with your version yet, but i just found screenshots in that link above, and I really like some stuff youve added

Like the 'watched' stuff:

and again here:

nice placement on the watched, i like it!

also, your posters seem blurry... not sure if thats because you dont have a better quality poster for Bourne Ultimatum, or if your XBMC cache isn't set correctly (via AdvanceSettings.xml)

Once you do both of the above, your posters should maintain very high quality! just a tip is all Big Grin
Hi NineT9mustang,
I'm very glad that you like it Smile

I've got my posters set to 512 via AdvancedSettings.xml.

I'm such a noob with skins, that i was putting the watched icon "before" the leftdvd.png, but that's fixed now, much more visible Smile

Also, i've added the sort letter feature, witch is nice for long movie collections.

• 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vision 2 skin release4