• 20(current)
Vision 2 skin release
You interested in adding code for music fanart?
ok real newbie question no doubt but dont know where it is and what to change it to ?

I've got my posters set to 512 via AdvancedSettings.xml
http://www.xbmc.org/wiki/?title=Advancedsettings.xml

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
looks real good, keep up the great work.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
It could just be that I'm using Plex, but the fanart seems a little 'dimmed'...almost with a shade of black to it. Is this normal in XBMC?
Well theres black fade on the top/bottom of FanArt...? So INFO/TITLE can be read (White TXT on black BG)

Unless your talking about something entirely different, perhaps your whole image is dimmed? If thats the case, good question, my FanArt seems fine... Maybe post a picture?

Or maybe its just that your using Plex...either way take a screenshot, lets see it!
Nice skin but is there a way to add font size in future releases? Im not sure if its designed for large hdtv because I have a hard time reading text if not right in front of TV.
its designed specifically for large HDTV's Tongue

I'm viewing it on a 74" HDTV, fonts are clear and crisp, never really have problems reading sentences...

perhaps im closer to the TV then you, dunno :/
NineT9mustang Wrote:its designed specifically for large HDTV's Tongue

I'm viewing it on a 74" HDTV, fonts are clear and crisp, never really have problems reading sentences...

perhaps im closer to the TV then you, dunno :/
LoL Im watchin on a 32" standard TV and you lookin at it through a 72" HDTV. Yeah that might make a difference...Smile
NP.. Just waondering if that was a option to add font size to a skin to help the folks draggin their feet on upgrading to a large HDTV.
thx
lol ya I can see how that would be a problem Big Grin I must have misintrepurted (spelling, i know) what you said:

"Im not sure if its designed for large hdtv because I have a hard time reading text if not right in front of TV."

I thought you meant you had a HDTV and were wondering if its made for HDTV's because you cant read it...

Anyway, ya you can always change the size of the font yourself if ya need it that bad, im not sure where youd go, but theres always the manual!
I wonder how hard it would be for a skin developer to add a option since it does have FONT in appearance settings.
Some skins have very small text for a standard TV users.
Question 
First of all Great work on this skin! I love it!

I would like to ask a question sorry if it has been answered already I did search and found nothing.

The Programs and Emulators "Tab" how do I go about adding my emulators and programs?

thanks!
Nice skin.........good work just need to workout the keyboard strokes to the player and just found out what the stop button .........
@Stine, im not exactly sure, but i think you put a arcade/program xml tag in the sources xml?
Actually worked it out now - I am using a Logitech Dinovo
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vision 2 skin release4