Apple Remote issues in 0.5b2
I have removed old XBMC version and I installed 0.5b2 , when I press menu on apple remote then XBMC is run (Replace frontrow). Anyway I cannot use apple remote to control anything inside XBMC , but mouse and keyboard seem fine. Anyone has faced this problem and find the solution ? please advice to me

Thank you very much
make sure to delete ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC to ensure that you have the new keymap.xml file installed.
Iordonez,
I have no "xbmc" in ~/Library/Application Support also I have search "keymap.xml" in my mac (by find) but I didn't find it anyway . So, is this not right ? :confused2:

Brgs.
Can you run in terminal the following command?

Code:
ls -l ~/Library/Application\ Support/

Paste the output here.

Sorry fixed the command above Smile
ChakaphanC Wrote:Iordonez,
I have no "xbmc" in ~/Library/Application Support also I have search "keymap.xml" in my mac (by find) but I didn't find it anyway . So, is this not right ? :confused2:

Brgs.

Make sure you're not looking at the Library in the root of the hard drive, first make sure you go to the "Users" folder, and then select the user you're logged in as. You'll see another "library" folder and just continue the directions you were previously given.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple Remote issues in 0.5b20