• 7(current)
Android Audio Passthrough gone after Shield Sleep.
Thanks very much. I left a comment in the PR. Nearly there, two small things to not cause "wrong reinitializations", e.g. when we start a movie where refreshrate change happens and hdmi also shortly goes away.

Edit: In order to not overdo things, not to bikeshed, please only change suspend / resume to DeviceChange as noted in PR and we are good to go.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Thanks for the review and suggestions. I've pushed the changes to PR.

This time Kodi build server completed all builds successfully: armeabi-v7a.apk and arm64-v8a.apk. These builds are provided by Kodi project infrastructure (not built by me) and can be considered safe. They are based on latest Kodi master (v21 Omega). They will replace/update your existing Kodi installation. Please do backups before installing in a case you need to go back.

Since the issue appears only on certain devices/device-combinations, any feedback from the affected users is very much appreciated.
Thanks again for your contribution. I pushed the change and it will be in tomorrow's nightly.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
So far seems to work great! Thanks guys!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Passthrough gone after Shield Sleep.0