• 3(current)
Android Audio Passthrough gone after Shield Sleep.
Was this an issue before upgrading your Shield to the latest update with Oreo, or it only happened after the update. I've been holding off upgrading the Shield in case there are any Kodi issues the new version raises.
(2018-07-15, 01:10)kaybird Wrote: Was this an issue before upgrading your Shield to the latest update with Oreo, or it only happened after the update. I've been holding off upgrading the Shield in case there are any Kodi issues the new version raises.

After updating.
(2018-07-15, 08:07)bokkoman Wrote:
(2018-07-15, 01:10)kaybird Wrote: Was this an issue before upgrading your Shield to the latest update with Oreo, or it only happened after the update. I've been holding off upgrading the Shield in case there are any Kodi issues the new version raises.

After updating. 
 Audio looks in deed fine. Let me remove the WIP by peak3d for rendering. Video with current nightly is fine, right?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2018-07-15, 00:21)Klojum Wrote: @bokkoman
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

Could you just point out which addon? I don't use most of my addons.
(2018-07-15, 08:09)fritsch Wrote:
(2018-07-15, 08:07)bokkoman Wrote:

After updating. 
 Audio looks in deed fine. Let me remove the WIP by peak3d for rendering. Video with current nightly is fine, right?

On the nightly it was fine. Haven't tried latest nightly, cause i was on that atevent version.
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/andro...64-v8a.apk <- here is a build with just the audio changes.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2018-07-15, 09:01)fritsch Wrote: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/andro...64-v8a.apk <- here is a build with just the audio changes.

Thanks. Do you need another log?
If so, i need to remove some addons like someone mentioned here. But i don't know which one.
Or can i just post the logs and it won't matter if those addons are installed?
Is the aspect ratio thing gone with this build? Audio all fine?
(2018-07-15, 09:35)fritsch Wrote: Is the aspect ratio thing gone with this build? Audio all fine?

Yeah both seem to work. Did a quick test, I'll post if i find anything else strange.
(2018-07-15, 08:10)bokkoman Wrote: Could you just point out which addon? I don't use most of my addons.
Anything that is connected to Superrepo repositories, for starters. Smile
You can have a look at the link for banned addons that I gave you.
(2018-07-15, 13:30)Klojum Wrote:
(2018-07-15, 08:10)bokkoman Wrote: Could you just point out which addon? I don't use most of my addons.
Anything that is connected to Superrepo repositories, for starters. Smile
You can have a look at the link for banned addons that I gave you.

So subtitle providers are illegal? But I'll remove it next time I'll upload a log. I don't use superrepo anyway, just for those few subtitle providers.
(2018-07-15, 14:29)bokkoman Wrote: So subtitle providers are illegal?
Coming from an banned repository, we see that as a problem. As far as I can see, only the addic7ed subtitle addon is a problem.
The other three subtitle add-ons, OpenSubtitles/Podnasi/Subscene can also be obtained via the official Kodi repository.
(2018-07-15, 15:55)Klojum Wrote:
(2018-07-15, 14:29)bokkoman Wrote: So subtitle providers are illegal?
Coming from an banned repository, we see that as a problem. As far as I can see, only the addic7ed subtitle addon is a problem.
The other three subtitle add-ons, OpenSubtitles/Podnasi/Subscene can also be obtained via the official Kodi repository.

Why is addic7ed a problem? Can kodi make an official one? Why haven't they? That site is fantastic for tv shows.
@bokkoman 

can you pls. provide a debug log with your stretch issue?
And some secondes from your "black panther " stream?
(2018-07-15, 21:17)peak3d Wrote: @bokkoman 

can you pls. provide a debug log with your stretch issue?
And some secondes from your "black panther " stream?
Already posted, check latest log.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Passthrough gone after Shield Sleep.0