Ellipsis for Xbox (EX) skin for XBMC
Yes, new website will be up very shortly, as soon as I'm back up online. Big Grin
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Looks great. Would make the same comments as in this thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=28900 re building in support for the new mythtv support.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=h6mZvmRdVDQ

Looks stunning!
Can't wait to play with this skin. Smile
it's certainly a new view of the home page. Can i just confirm though BB...is this still going to be a textless skin, or do you now plan to implement text into it also?
Screens please?
Hi Mike,

Yes the entire motto of the skin is an 'icon driven, as little text as possible' skin. The text description tag you can see on the video is just there now as its enabled, by default it will be off and configerable. In its default settings EX or Ellipsis as it should be known will be almost completly textless, only in the settings menus and where its absolutly needed like file names obviously.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
big big fan of this skin, looking forward to your next update...
Will this Skin get a 4:3 support, or is the time for 4:3 TVs over? Tongue
I think this skin will only be 720p

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Should be done By 2012 I think he said.(Just kidding)
I just can't wait to use this skin.Thanks for still keeping it on your project list.
WOW, AMAZING VIDEO i fall asleep at 0.1 seconds.

sorry man he work, i aprechead but it is so booring and so often seen. Only a tweak of an old old skin. try something new.
tjost,why even comment?

I have a question,where are the skins you have made?Who do you think you are?Trying to tell a skilled skinning team that their work is boring and a tweak of a old skin?There is a way to address your opinion around here and that was nowhere close to it.
hey are you blackbolt guys still working on this skin or what? i just went to your website and it hasn't been updated since july so i'm just trying to see what's up...
They are going to reply "life happens" just like they had with MC360. In most cases people making skins get upset when you ask. I wouldn't.
I'm looking forward to this skin. It has potential.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ellipsis for Xbox (EX) skin for XBMC0