Ellipsis for Xbox (EX) skin for XBMC
Blackbolt Wrote:Soon, can't say when for deffinate but I can tell you it will be after feature freeze of XBMC, unless that's months away, then we'll make adjustments and release sooner.

Just keep an eye on that website, as soon as I know the release date, I'll let you guys know. You'll have a few weeks notice anyway. So at least I can say its not coming out for at least a few weeks as I would have said so now.
Nice to know your still looking out for us xbox users.
Saves me the time makeing it work for the old black brickLaugh
If all skinners were as thoughtfull as you i would become redundant ha ha
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
You know it's sad, when you turn on your xbox, it makes a kathump noise, you shrug, go over to your shelf of modded xboxes, grab another, replace that one, and continue on your day as if nothing happened...

Thanks so much for keeping this with the xbox spirit. Blackbolt did, imo, have the best skins at the time, it's time you made a comeback!

Looks Great!

--FF
Blackbolt Wrote:Soon, can't say when for deffinate but I can tell you it will be after feature freeze of XBMC, unless that's months away, then we'll make adjustments and release sooner.

Just keep an eye on that website, as soon as I know the release date, I'll let you guys know. You'll have a few weeks notice anyway. So at least I can say its not coming out for at least a few weeks as I would have said so now.

Do you think the 4:3 support will be included??

BTW the skin look amazing!!!

thank you

L.
lupick Wrote:Do you think the 4:3 support will be included??

BTW the skin look amazing!!!

thank you

L.

I'd like to think so. Probably not when we go public, but its a possibility as we progress.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
marvelous!!!
Looking very nice in the video.

http://blackbolt.x-scene.com/
completely agree. very slick skin bb. i've been waiting to see this skin concept of minimal labeling come. likin it!
Looks great.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
Nice video, looks very nice and slick, only bit that is confusing me, is that when you go to settings there is no reference that you are in the settings folder/menu, most of the menu items have the same title as the main menu, just a bit confusing.
Besides that minor detail, that probably only confuses me, keep up the good work!
Martomo Wrote:Nice video, looks very nice and slick, only bit that is confusing me, is that when you go to settings there is no reference that you are in the settings folder/menu, most of the menu items have the same title as the main menu, just a bit confusing.
Besides that minor detail, that probably only confuses me, keep up the good work!

There is a giant cog taking up the lower half of the screen in the background when you're in settings windows. When you scroll left or right the cog will also turn depending on which way you scroll, also there are little cogs incorporated into most of the settings icons.

Also we will be doing a couple of more things with those icons before first public release just to confirm you're in settings, not to mention adjusting the labels from things like 'VIDEO' to 'VIDEO SETTINGS'.
Looking simply elegant. Are you still on target for an end of summer release?

And, of course, the xbmc skin fanboy within would love to see more screens... *nudge nudge* But I'd understand if your not ready to share.
tmc701 Wrote:Looking simply elegant. Are you still on target for an end of summer release?

And, of course, the xbmc skin fanboy within would love to see more screens... *nudge nudge* But I'd understand if your not ready to share.

I for one vote for a let it be a surprise. makes it more exciting that waySmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
tmc701 Wrote:Looking simply elegant. Are you still on target for an end of summer release?

Yes we should be read mid summer for a public release. There are some more screenshots on the xbox-scene forums, but soon our new site will be up and there'll be alot more to see there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ellipsis for Xbox (EX) skin for XBMC0