Broken MSNBC
(2018-11-05, 23:13)Bacdoorman Wrote: Would some please fix this addon.

It's frustrating not to get a reply. Is there a problem?
Yeah, obviously there *is* a problem... but I agree, an acknowledgement of some kind would be nice. Undecided
I hope I can get a working update. Thanks.
(2018-11-06, 04:03)Bacdoorman Wrote: I hope I can get a working update. Thanks.
 If you do get it working could you post back here and let us know how you did it? Thanks. :-)
Well I'm hoping the guy who wrote the original addon sees this. Otherwise not sure whats needed to get it working.

That's why I posted here.
I'll look into the issues... when I have free time, no promises for a resolution. I believe MSNBCs live feeds are all moving to cable subscription based logins; Which I do not plan on supporting.

BTW this idea that I idle in place with no personal life, family or job.... waiting for you guys to post an issue is foolish. Post a single issue/post (logs get my priority) and I'll get back to you at my pace!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I understand your feelings and as I have said I really appreciate you looking into it.

I am happy to wait as long as it takes. All I needed was someone to say 'stand by' 

So. I am standing by....

Thanks once again.
(2018-11-07, 07:56)Bacdoorman Wrote: I understand your feelings and as I have said I really appreciate you looking into it.

I am happy to wait as long as it takes. All I needed was someone to say 'stand by' 

So. I am standing by....

Thanks once again.
 Ditto here...
Thanks for all you do.
It's too bad you won't support a log-in based add-on. Even though I have cable access, there is no Android app, so I don't have access to MSNBC via mobile.
(2018-11-09, 20:03)Wagg Wrote: It's too bad you won't support a log-in based add-on. Even though I have cable access, there is no Android app, so I don't have access to MSNBC via mobile.
It's a personal preference; I'm a cord cutter... with no exception's other than IPTV services independent from traditional cable companies...
(2018-11-09, 20:31)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2018-11-09, 20:03)Wagg Wrote: It's too bad you won't support a log-in based add-on. Even though I have cable access, there is no Android app, so I don't have access to MSNBC via mobile.
It's a personal preference; I'm a cord cutter... with no exception's other than IPTV services independent from traditional cable companies... 
It was nice when it worked. The only way for me to get MSNBC streaming on my Shield is to sideload the Xfinity app, then use a mouse to navigate all the menus. Maybe one days Xfinity will release that Android TV app they've been promising...
Any chance we might get a working update to the MSNBC stream add-on before Christmas.
(2018-11-29, 01:08)Bacdoorman Wrote: Any chance we might get a working update to the MSNBC stream add-on before Christmas.
 MSNBC is fully locked behind a paywall; which I will most likely not support in future updates... In short "before Christmas" NO!
(2018-11-29, 05:04)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2018-11-29, 01:08)Bacdoorman Wrote: Any chance we might get a working update to the MSNBC stream add-on before Christmas.
 MSNBC is fully locked behind a paywall; which I will most likely not support in future updates... In short "before Christmas" NO! 
I have sent you a private message. Thanks
The m3u8 link to MSNBC was freely available on the internet for a long time. Then, suddenly, the link just stopped working about a month or so ago. Lunatixz is right, it has gone to cable, or pay services.

Unless they have a change of heart, and make it free again, I think it's gone for good.

Too bad. It was a good source for news for us cord cutters.
(2018-12-03, 15:56)Trespasser Wrote: The m3u8 link to MSNBC was freely available on the internet for a long time. Then, suddenly, the link just stopped working about a month or so ago. Lunatixz is right, it has gone to cable, or pay services.

Unless they have a change of heart, and make it free again, I think it's gone for good.

Too bad. It was a good source for news for us cord cutters.
 You could go with Sling TV. I too was looking for the Kodi link for MSNBC to be fixed, but since it isn't I'm adding News to my Sling TV membership....makes it $35.00/month. MSNBC is the only station I'm missing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MSNBC0