Youtube plugin not working on one profile
I've started having issues with this plugin lately. I have 2 profiles in Kodi, both with youtube enabled. One of them is unable to open anything from youtube, and the other is working fine. When I login to the profile where youtube is not working, I get an error message that the youtube plugin failed, and to view the log. I get this on login because I have a widget on the home screen of Popular Right Now. I have this widget in the working profile as well, and it works without issue. In the broken one, I get the exact same error when I try to navigate to popular right now, sign in, browse, or search. I've really got no idea what happened. I uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin, and there was no change. I even tried using the plugin settings to clear the caches, but I get the same error message. Here are some details from the log: https://paste.kodi.tv/ocufururen.rb

Any ideas? I'm not having any other issues with this profile besides youtube, and I've never touched the youtube settings, or signed in before. And I can't really think of any changes that I made in the past couple days. I'm running 6.0.2 on kodi 17.6
@anxdpanic Delete function cache database worked - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Youtube plugin not working on one profile0