Linux KODI Addons Problems
Sad 
I have a KODI running on a Laptop that has both Windows 10 and Linux Mint 18.3 residing on the C Hard Drive, with Grub starting up to let me choose which OS to open.  When I go to Windows 10, open Kodi and Install an addon by going to  place where you enter the URL and the install from repository and it installs everything.  When I open KODI on Linux Mint side and do the same, a bunch of windows open up and I have to install more addons, half of which do not install and I can never get the addon to work.
Any idea what is going on here, I am at a lost and am thinking of buying an Android Box with KODI fully loaded might be simpler route.
So I just open KODI and a search for Crakle, and it showed a link, I click on it, it open to install window, i hit install, another window opoens up, I scan through it all things are installed so I click oK, and a notice shows up, crakle is not installed. WTF
How are you trying to install it? Seems as if you are doing it wrong. What address are you entering?

Just go to...

Select Add-ons from the main menu
Select the Box icon in the top left corner
Select Install from repository
Select Video add-ons
Select Crackle and Install
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
That is what I also do, Install from zip file, it does the same thing, asks for dependencies and will not or cannot install them.
I guess you have kodi 17 on your win but kodi 18 on linux: kodi 18 has a new feature that informs you of the dependencies that are about to get installed along with the add-on you chose.
The fact that it won't install after all is another story, maybe a debug log would help.
(2018-08-16, 15:40)Palladini921 Wrote: That is what I also do, Install from zip file,
The Crackle addon is in Kodi's repository, so if something is not working, hopefully that its developer @eracknaphobia is able to fix things.

Start with providing a full debug log (wiki) via a pastebin website near you, so we can perhaps pinpoint where the problem starts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI Addons Problems0